ULTEUM Skellefteå Sweden
2 months ago
For one of our key clients in Sweden (various locations) we are recruiting over x15 Material Flow Engineers on annually renewable freelance contracts.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Shape the future of material handling in the battery manufacturing environment by creating the best solution concepts with suppliers in the design phase for material flow automation systems in advanced factories.
• Coordinate and execute the design work of the equipment together with the suppliers and with other departments (e.g. Construction, Strategy, Process, Purchasing, Digitization, Manufacturing).
• Produce process flowcharts & concept documentation, identify interfaces with process equipment, and develop robust equipment solutions
• Identify and interact with key automation solution suppliers in a international setting.
Skills & Requirements
• Degree in Engineering... (Industrial/Process/Production/Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical/Mechatronic/Project/Automation or similar).
• Track-record of successful implementation of advanced technical projects/automation systems in a production environment.
• 3+ years of experience within process-driven or discrete process industries such as: Automotive, Battery, Packaging, FMCG, Mining, Paper Mill, Semiconductors, Fine Chemicals, Pharma, Food etc.
• Experience with technical project planning/design/commissioning.
• Must have worked in multi-cultural environment.
• Excellent English written and oral skills, Swedish is a plus
• Highly organized and result-driven
• Proactive and goes beyond expectations
• Has a can do attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
• Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines, excellent time management
• Passionate about solving complex problems with technology in a simple yet innovative way.
• Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humor
Material Flow Engineer Skellefteå jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.