Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security Canada Inc.
Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security Canada Inc. Markham Canada
2 months ago
In a fast changing world, it takes pioneering spirit to create trustworthy technology. We enable secure connectivity and payment solutions for billions of people around the globe. At Giesecke+Devrient, you will play a key role in realizing the digital transformation.
The Production Support Analyst is responsible for the first level triaging and investigation of D2D Production incidents utilizing the ticketing system Maximo and applying resolution. If the incident cannot be resolved by the first level then coordinates the efforts with the second level teams. This individual should have experience in Ticket resolution system, ability to analyze issues and resolve within the specified SLA’s and providing root cause analysis with recommendations for improvements.
• Providing production processing support level 2
• Troubleshoot failed jobs and output data, remediating issues
• Monitoring for production errors, working with operations and customer... service
• Working with Development team and Level 3 support to resolve D2D issues
• Identifying repeated challenges and finding permanent solutions
• To manage production incident tickets effectively and efficiently
• Act as a subject matter expert investigate and resolve complex incidents/issues
• If assistance from other teams is needed, coordinate efforts for reassessment and quick resolution, Monitor, Support and troubleshoot problems in the production application environment.
• Conduct root cause analysis of application incidents and implement recommendations to improve the situation (focusing on permanent solutions).
• Manage the resolutions of day to day issues escalated to Production Support, Respond to stakeholder with the agreed SLA’s
• Ensuring the production issues are resolved on time
• Ensures this procedure is followed as required within Production Support
• Coordinates any training requirements for personnel within their department and ensures Training Record is documented
• Maintaining technical documentation and tracking challenges
• Troubleshooting Data Communication and Printing Issues
• Attend daily Production Support meetings
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Experience and Educational Requirements
• College diploma in an IT field is required (Computer Science is an asset)
• Experience (min 2 years) object-oriented programming languages is required (C++), (C#), .NET
• Intermediate knowledge of MS SQL is required (stored procs, functions, queries)
• Excellent understanding of various file formats is required (XML, CSV, TXT, MIME)
• Experience in Operating systems such as Windows and Linux
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills is required
• Ability to work well across many teams and environment is required
• Ability to manage competing priorities across multiple projects is required
• Highly detailed and organized, Ability to work in a fast pace dynamic environment.
• Ability to work in Production Support Environment, with problem solving and investigative skills
• Effective working relationships with all functional units of the organization,
• Ability to work under pressure to meet production SLA and Operational demands
• Pay attention to details and able to troubleshoot effectively
• Providing good quality of service and providing standard processes
• Working ability to effectively recognize and manage interpersonal communication needs,
• Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple locations when necessary,
• Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation, and
• Able to work independently or as part of a team.
• Works under pressure and is able to manage competing priorities, and Meets or exceeds expectations on process turnaround for assigned tasks and follow ups, and issue resolution to closure.
• At times, may be required to wear a smock and safety shoes when visiting the production floor
• Sitting for extended periods of time
• Providing 8 hour coverage between 7AM to 7PM
• At times, may be required to work evening or weekends
• Ability to stay behind to ensure production issues are resolved to meet SLA
• This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. The candidate hired will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by the supervisor. The company reserves the right to revise or change job duties as needed. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or valid work permit. Please note: Reference Checks and Credit, Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified candidates.
What we offer
Why our work matters
Production Support Analyst
Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security Canada Inc.
Experienced and Graduates
Production Support Analyst Markham jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.