Northland Vancouver Canada
2 months ago
Application Support Analyst
Join our team and enjoy the many benefits of working for Canada's fastest-growing, privately-owned hospitality company, including a competitive employee compensation package, diverse employee schedules, and internal corporate career advancement.
• Provide support for customer requests, analyze problems and escalate issues when necessary.
• Proven and applicable experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP
• Provide first-line support for ERP
• Excellent analytical skills and expertise in problem-solving
• Providing 2nd-3rd line application support on internally and externally developed Dynamics 365 applications and Dynamics Portals
• Managing problems from identification through to resolution
• Communicate technical information to nontechnical users
• Organize and arrange training sessions for the team and end users
• Strong understanding of hospitality operations
• Experience in training people on computer... systems
• Interest in developing and enhancing skills beyond application support
• Possess a minimum of five (2) years of experience in the resolution of issues related to Application support, or D365 Support
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Strong desire to learn in a fast-paced environment and work within a team of like-minded individuals
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient in Microsoft Office 365
Beneficial to have:
• Experience working in a ticketing system with detailed note-taking skills
• Experience and working knowledge of Office 365
• Customer Support experience
• A university degree, diploma in computer sciences, hospitality or administration. Or an equivalent work related experience.
• Travel to locations throughout Canada
• Vancouver based positioned
Submission of resume does not guarantee an interview or an actual transfer. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, provided they meet the minimal requirements of the applicable skills required.
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply as the employer does not have a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) that would support a foreign worker.
• *Applications will not be accepted via email or in person.
• *We thank all applicants for their interest in Career opportunities with The Sandman Hotel Group, however, only those applicants we wish to interview will receive a reply to their application.**
• *ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Dynamic 365- Application Support Analyst Vancouver jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.