Compugen Inc. Vancouver Canada
2 months ago
Deskside Support Analyst
Position: Deskside Support Analyst
Compugen is one of Canada's largest privately-owned Information Technology (IT) Solution Providers. We help customers design, acquire, integrate and operate technology. Our mission is to help organizations realize new possibilities. Every day, our dedicated staff across North America focus on providing extraordinary customer service and support experiences to private and public sector organizations. We combine breadth of skill, depth of expertise, and commitment to operational excellence at scale to deliver exceptional, customer-focused experiences.
If you are driven to make a difference, relentlessly curious and collaborative at the core, we would love to talk to you. Join us and help us make a difference.
The Deskside Support Analyst is an expert in Customer Experience. They will have diverse technical skills and... deep understanding of system functionality making them leaders in the Information Technology industry.
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance.
• Showcase new technology to business users
• Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
• Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
• Troubleshoot mobile devices, phones, printers and other computer and telecommunications equipment.
• Daily incident management
• Daily request fulfillment
• Desired education: Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in IT based program
• Required experience: Information Technology: 2 years minimum
• A Technical Diploma or University degree in Computer Science or related filed is an asset.
• ITIL Certification Desirable
• Knowledge of an incident and problem management tools and processes
• Strong Windows 7 and 10 OS knowledge
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Experience supporting Office Suite of products
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• A sense of urgency to complete tasks and assignments
• Ability to take direction and follow practices and procedures consistently and accurately
• Good time management skills
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• **The successful applicant will be required to attest their vaccination status. They may also need to provide proof of vaccination, which may be shared, as required and necessary, in the future
Consistent with our commitments to equity and diversity, we actively recruit from all designated groups. We also provide employment accommodation upon request to current staff members and to applicants during the recruitment process. We aim to provide a work environment where excellence is allowed to flourish and diversity is prized. Compugen is committed to providing accommodation throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, the hiring manager and the human resources contact will work with you to meet your needs
Deskside Support Analyst Vancouver jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.