HH Global Madrid Spain
2 months ago
Purpose of the job
We are seeking an experienced and positive Account Manager, ideally with some branded merchandise (on trade) category experience!As the Account Manager you will work closely with clients, suppliers and internal colleagues to deliver branded merchandising services to our customers professionally, to specification and on time. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional client service through excellent customer service and product delivery. You will develop and maintain a strong relationship with key client stakeholders at all levels and you will propose and deliver all company solutions.
With regard to matters relating to branded merchandising, the Account Manager is required to remain in contact with suppliers and clients and is responsible for taking ownership of the relationship and developing it further.
The Account manager is required negotiate costings and timescales for each job and selecting the most appropriate supplier.
The perfect candidate... will have profound experience in project management, eager to work in an international (EMEA-wide) team and looking for a career growth path in the near future.
• Take briefs from the client including full specification details and deadline dates and manage from start to finish
• Brief suppliers on client requirements, provide production as well sourcing relevant input
• Deliver a high level of customer service by monitoring projects all time, and pro-actively inform stakeholders
• Attending and leading weekly status calls/ meetings, preparing agenda's and follow-up minutes
• Ensure activity is recorded using the designated company tools and invoicing procedures are followed
• Deliver services to meet and exceed contracted service level agreements
• Suggest sustainable alternative product options and innovation where possible
• Achieve high customer satisfaction and take appropriate action, attend and support senior stakeholder meetings
• Able to attend meetings away from the client site as required, and/or sitting on-site the client
• Work as a team to help deliver contractual requirements, prepare presentations and complete necessary account admin and reporting
• Agree and manage project budgets, and follow commercial clients agreements
Knowledge, Skills + Experience
• Strong project management mind-set
• Numerate with a strong commercial understanding
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Able to manage and communicate with key client stakeholders to successfully deliver and exceed their expectations
• Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, with a good sense of humour
• Has a high level of branded merchandising knowledge and its supply chain
• Process driven, with an eye to sales and business development
• Approachable and confident to offer advice in meetings
• Knowledge of Microsoft office is preferred
• Experience in troubleshooting unexpected project issues and implementing preventative measures is preferred
• Experience in a client facing role is essential
• Branded Merchandising conceptual experience is preferred
• Account management experience, working within a contracted environment to strict SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators)
• Previous experience working in a similar role for example in marketing procurement or for production/ promotion agency and/or manufacturer background
• Language skills: English and Spanish mandatory- other additional languages are of advantage
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.