HelloFresh Amsterdam Netherlands
2 months ago
About the role
For our ambitious, fast growing new venture launching in the Benelux, we are looking for a performance-oriented and brand-experienced Growth Manager. You will be leading the marketing launch for an exciting new food venture that HelloFresh is launching.
Reporting into the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be leading the delivery of all marketing efforts for the new venture. You will be working closely with the dedicated launch team and alongside the rest of the global HelloFresh organization for the more operational, tech and business support functions.
You will work closely with a growing Marketing team to develop and manage the implementation of performance-driven yearly marketing plans to drive the growth of the business, ensuring you have an efficient marketing channel-mix, a clearly defined value proposition, and a compelling brand to support customer acquisition and retention, both online and offline.
We are looking for truly entrepreneurial minds who are... passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on a diverse set of challenges to pioneer the ever changing food industry.
• Take ownership and drive the new venture’s growth strategy and implementation, from customer acquisition to retention and reactivation initiatives, building on HelloFresh proven growth playbook and adapting it for the local market
• Set up from scratch and manage the Offline channels (Gift Cards & Flyers, Direct Mail, Direct Sales, Offline Leads, Partnerships)
• Support Online Marketing (Paid Social, Influencers, Affiliates, SEM, SEO, Display, Video, Mobile), ATL, Referral and CRM, executed in collaboration with our Global Marketing teams
• Take a strategic and pragmatic approach to scaling and optimizing channels to meet conversions, CAC, ROI and budget goals
• Actively investigate and identify high potential opportunities to test (new channels, channel innovation)
• Achieve clear targets and KPIs to ensure the team is constantly pushing to hit the next level
• Report to the CMO
• Degree from a top university in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or quantitative/analytical field
• 3+ years of experience in high-performance, data-driven environment, managing one or ideally several growth marketing channels
• Strong analytical mindset
• Proactive, ambitious and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Hands-on mentality and ability to deal with a broad range of challenges related to launching and scaling a growth marketing set-up
• Demonstrated track record of effectively working horizontally across (geographically dispersed) teams towards marketing goals
• Requirement: Fluency in English and Dutch, and knowledge of local Benelux culture
Why you'll love it here:
• A competitive salary and company benefits
• 20% discount on meal kits
• Paid Parental leave benefits
• 50% work-from-home policy, with a budget allowance to support your WFH set-up, and flexibility to work from abroad up to 8 weeks per year
• Pension & Health insurance support
• We trust and support you - take ownership of your work and push your ideas from inception to execution
• We want to see you grow - we support your career progression and provide learning and development opportunities
• We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. You’ll work with fun, energetic, and supportive teams.
• We’ve kept up the work-hard, play-hard energy virtually. From team socials to holiday and milestone celebrations, you’ll have plenty of opportunity to connect socially with teammates across HelloFresh
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.