Nike Hilversum Netherlands
2 months ago
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
• Proven experience in brand and/or brand functional management
• Ideally a strong focus on cross functional marketing and experience of industry defining integrated plans
• A deep appreciation for consumer behaviour, digital marketing, data, creative planning and strong commercial acumen.
• Proven track record to think strategically and beyond the day to day, taking a long term, big picture view of the business. Lead the team to pursue possibilities that will build sustainable value
• Influence the strategy to address internal or external business issues. Influence senior management decisions that have an impact on business direction
• Direct and be accountable of the allocation of resources to meet performance requirements
• Digital Mindset - Work closely with the team to lead and execute the brand plan to drive member KPI’s, learning agenda, brand and business growth to be defined through goal setting.
• Modern Consumerist - Ensure the member & product... innovation is at the forefront of all planning & execution. Strong understanding of the sport performance/lifestyle dimension consumers and ability to connect with them through a sport and cultural lens. Knowledge of and/or worked in EMEA marketplaces and cities
This job opening is posted until 21st March 2023.
Based in the European Headquarters in Hilversum, come be a part of the Consumer Direct Marketing team in EMEA. This team sees the merger of both Nike Partner Marketing and Nike Direct. It has been designed to provide functional excellence across One Nike Marketplace. CDA leads Nike to a more centralized operating model, where EMEA HQ (Geo) will be 100% responsible for the P&L and the seasonal adaptation as well as execution of our brand strategy and architecture. This is why our core functions and business critical MPUs will be based here, whereas the city teams are tasked with humanizing the brand and connecting with HVMs on a daily basis.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a talented brand marketeer who is looking to accelerate their career and learning in one of the most progressive areas of Nike marketing. Attuned to the needs of the consumer in a modern sense, eager to push new ways of thinking about and mapping their diverse sporting lives through the lens of the Nike member funnel and engagement model. The focus is to identify and build a communication plan by channel/notification. You are curious, open to interrogate your own as well as others plans in a constructive way, with always an eye on the KPIs we are accountable for delivering. With a magic touch when it comes to the art, but also a mind that ensures the science is applied in real life and real ways so that those around you follow your lead. Ultimately, to move at the speed of the consumer you set the pace!
Focus on leading and executing of advanced planning and operational work in support of marketing goals and seek to deepen your knowledge and experience. Manage multiple stakeholders and be able to demonstrate independent thinking while at the obsessing the last mile to ensure success. Your experiences should ideally be across multiple areas across marketing. Thrive under pressure and be positively engaged at all times, ready to be agile in your working day and application of knowledge and ideas.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
• Lead, plan and drive the marketing plans from creative brief to execution around key commercial, consumer and cultural moments, which fuel the daily offense of Nike Direct Digital Commerce in EMEA.
• Obsess the seasonal calendar of how we engage with consumers and members in the moments they value most. Personal at scale always.
• Design, drive and execute highly orchestrated marketing plans with premium consumer journeys, full funnel, online to offline. Maintain a fine balance between art and science.
• Establish the best blend of engagement and creative execution. Precision is key.
• Manage the Nike Direct, Marketing and Operational matrix around seasonal plans.
• Leverage operational systems, as well as digital product and MarTech to amplify best practices.
• Own KPI’s which define your success metrics and deliver against them by owning the learning agendas and the read & react process.
• Future planning and modelling, based on strong data understanding and Nike channel knowledge, is imperative in this role.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
Apart from the Retail Moments teammates, cross-functional collaboration involving other marketing and business functions such as the wider CDM org, Brand Creative, Integrated Media, Brand Planning and Strategy, Consumer Construct Brand, Digital Platform teams, Merchandising and other relevant functions and MPU’S. Reporting to the EMEA CD Marketing Director Retail Moments.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. NIKE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call +1 503-671-4156 and let us know the nature of your request, your location and your contact information
EMEA DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (RETAIL MOMENTS) Hilversum jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.