GroupM Philippines Philippines
2 months ago
As the Content Executive of the INCA team, you will be managing digital content campaigns for GroupM agencies and brands. You are an organized & self-driven person, who will ensure that campaigns are implemented smoothly and deliver the KPIs. You will coordinate with key stakeholders of campaigns – from media agency planners, media vendors and publishers, and the internal finance and billing departments. you are meticulous, organized, and have a proactive working attitude in organizing work to launch and implement campaigns successfully
3 best things about the job:
• No two days are the same, the variety of the role will keep you engaged and motivated. With a lean and mean team, you will be exposed to the different phases of digital campaigns, from briefs to creatives, to negotiations to management.
• Exposure to the most innovative content marketing solution in the Philippines
• Opportunity to work with all the brands under the GroupM portfolio – with 50% of the market handled by... GroupM, you will have wide exposure to many campaigns
In three months:
• Develop a strong understanding of the daily operations of digital content planning, and implementation and can work with least supervision and errors
• Develop strong and effective internal relationships with key stakeholders, such as agencies, finance teams, and media vendors, and publishers to achieve goals
In six months:
• Understanding the work processes of media vendors, publishers, and influencers and aligning them to the client’s needs, including campaign timelines, KPIs, and deliverables
• Develop the creative eye in assessing the creatives and performance branded content across various digital formats, such as articles, videos, social snacks, and influencer formats.
• Use planning tools proficiently, create effective content strategies and create full content proposals for digital content requirements of brands.
In 12 months:
• Master launching INCA campaigns understanding all steps – especially with the booking, implementation, and post-campaign processes
• Proficiency in managing campaigns from start to finish to achieve objectives within the determined campaign period
Responsibilities of the role:
• Campaign Strategy: In Collaboration with Agencies you will lead pitches and selling to clients, create campaign strategies from a given brief, and work with the agencies to get the proposal signed off.
• Campaign implementation: Build and develop a solid and harmonious relationship with the INCA team, its agency partners, and its stakeholders to launch and complete digital campaigns successfully
• Personal development: Take the time to learn about your colleague's discipline and educate yourself across the best practice in digital content, as well as a broader understanding of the overall media landscape.
What you will need:
• This post is open to graduates with a Bachelor's Degree in any of the following courses - Advertising, Communication Arts, Communication Research, Communication Technology, Integrated Marketing, Interdisciplinary Studies, or other related courses
• Preferably with 1-2-year experience in a media agency, creative agency, events company, or a media organization
• Excellent communication skills, with strong analytical skills
• Strong project management skills, with the ability to negotiate with agencies and publishers to ensure campaign objectives are met
• Strong attention to detail and a process has driven mindset, with excellent time-management skills and a penchant for prioritization
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint – and reporting tools
• Strong passion to understand media, digital content, and campaign implementations
• Ability to work autonomously whilst achieving campaign objectives
INCA is GroupM’s brand-safe influencer and content marketing solution.
Using proprietary technology, in-house experts, and a network of industry-leading partners, INCA provides influencer selection and content production services, as well as content distribution at scale across social and publisher platforms.
Our creator partnerships, campaign workflows, and active reporting tools assure full control and brand safety for advertisers and their agencies while helping them optimize their campaigns towards measurable business outcomes.
INCA is part of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company, and has operational teams active in over 30 markets around the world.
Learn more at www.inca-global.com.
About the Philippines
In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one of the fastest growing economies in Southeast Asia. Al-Jazeera noted the market demonstrating “an unprecedented period of macro-economic buoyancy and political stability”, spurring both domestic and international business growth. It is also one of the largest and fastest growing digital markets in Southeast Asia, with growth expecting to increase exponentially in the next few years.
With a population of 109.5 million, 59.2% of these currently have access to the internet. By 2022, the Philippines' internet population is forecasted to be 73%. Coupled with the Philippines’ vibrant economic growth and the expansion of its digital footprint, GroupM Philippines is well-positioned as an exciting and innovative organization for media players and talent to be.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with
Jobs in Philippines Philippines
INCA | Content Executive Philippines jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.