CONSULGURU PTE. LTD.
CONSULGURU PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
Release/Deployment Manager to lead the environment setup, devOps setup and deployment of the MS Dynamic applications into different testing and production environments working with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
• Responsible for Microsoft Dynamics D365 system architectural or environment establishment, such as, installation, configuration including development, test and production environments
• Establish work guidelines relating to Microsoft Dynamics D365 environmental usage
• Ensure upkeep of all the instances usage for project work, and subsequently for production purpose
• Responsible for system deployment and to promote changes to testing environments and from final UAT/QA environment to production
• Setup and maintain the DevOps pipeline
• Follow the Change Management and Engineering Review processes. Ensure changes are completed according to the project and/or release schedule.
• Develop and maintain documentation which will... include but is not limited to SOPs and System Architecture Guides and Diagrams adhering to organizational templates, policies, and standards.
• Work with Testing team to formulate comprehensive system test strategy, test plan & test cases to align with project scope, quality requirements and targets.
• Formulate implementation and deployment plan for system cutover.
• Communicate effectively with vendors and internal teams on release management and system deployment.
• At least 7 years of experience in technical delivery and/or technology implementation.
• At least 3 years of MS Dynamnics 365 deployment and release management.
• Strong experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration.
• Solid knowledge of Dynamics 365, DevOps, BitBucket, Jenkins, SonarQube
• DevOps knowledge / continuous integration a bonus
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Solid experience in solutioning and system design.
• Experience in designing and implementing integration with .Net C#, MQ, micorservices and Batch file.
• Experience with a variety of source control and development tools.
• Excellent analytical skills (critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills) with a history of driving the development of large software components.
• Good business domain knowledge in Customer Onboarding, credit product and Telesales for retail customer segments is a plus.
• A Bachelor in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or any related field with strong education in web/apps technologies
MSCRM Release Manager Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.