HF Group Kenya Kenya
2 months ago
HFC Limited, an integrated property and financial solutions provider has an exciting opportunity in our Retail Banking Division. We are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Asset Finance Manager
Reporting To: Head Products, & Transaction Banking
Overall Job Purpose
The Asset Finance Manager will be responsible for:
• * Developing and managing the growth of the Asset Finance and Insurance Premium Finance products in the bank.
• * Coordinating activities from all Motor Vehicle dealers, Insurance Companies, Brokers, Agents and direct customers.
• * Coordinating all Car tracking companies and follow ups on all matters relating to tracking of motor vehicles
• * Principal contact for all asset finance related issues in the bank
• * Growth of income from Asset Finance and Insurance Premium Finance products and services
• * Growth of... customer base for Asset Finance and Insurance Premium Finance products and services
• * Liaise with internal functional partners to ensure support to Relationship Managers and clients are adequate and prompt.
• * Oversee the Asset Finance and Insurance Premium Finance lines of business for the bank
• * Review the Bank’s Asset Finance and Insurance Premium Finance offerings (packages) and appropriate pricing strategies for the target market segments.
• * Assist in developing annual business plan and annual sales targets that will ensure HFC commands desirable market share within the Asset Financing and Insurance Premium Finance market segment.
• * Develop and implement promotion programmes to enhance demand creation for the Bank’s Asset Finance and Insurance Premium Finance offers and accelerate business growth. This includes internal and external promotion programmes.
• * Coordinate sales channels through Relationship Managers and Branch network to drive the growth of Asset finance and Insurance Premium finance volumes
• * Training all branches and support departments on Vehicle and Asset Finance and Insurance Premium Finance products to ensure uniform knowledge levels
• * Organizing and hosting customer/supporters functions in recognition of business support
• * Attending customer/supporters function on behalf of the bank and representing the bank in industry functions where required
• * Managing the relationships between the bank and the different stakeholder in the Asset Finance and Insurance Premium Finance value chain namely: Insurance Companies, Insurance Brokers, Insurance Agents, Motor Dealers and Asset Dealers.
• * Managing all customer queries and establishing feedback monitoring mechanisms to ensure customer satisfaction
• * Supervising the Department’s Administrative role to ensure both internal and customer service standards are strictly observed and maintained
• * Ensuring that the insurance premium finance and Vehicle and Asset Finance loan portfolio is closely monitored and where default or anomaly is detected
• * Following up with Insurance Companies to ensure timely payment of refunds on cancellation of Insurance Premium Finance facilities
• * Prepare sector reports as part of market assessment/business screening.
• * Implement processes and procedures that ensure on-going compliance with requirements of relevant risk management systems and policies for Vehicle and Asset Finance and Insurance Premium Finance line of business.
• * Ensure compliance with the Lending policy of the Bank, with regard to the insurance premium finance and Vehicle and Asset Finance loan products, timely reconciliation of suspense and income accounts
• * Ensure timely preparation and submission of accurate management reports
• * Cross sell the other bank products to the customers and non-customers
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
• * University degree in a business related field.
• * Professional Qualifications in Accountancy and or credit
• * Master’s degree in a business- related field will be an added advantage
• * At least 7 years banking experience in Asset Finance Management
• * Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• * Fully conversant with all Asset finance related matters
• * Strong appreciation of banking operations in Kenya
Key Competencies and Skills
• * Good networking skills within the Motor Industry
• * Team Work and Interpersonal skills.
• * Integrity and Professionalism, Communication Skills
• * Ability to work independently under strict deadlines.
• * Demonstrated good planning and organization skills.
• * Report writing and presentation skills.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
25 March 2023
HF Group – Asset Finance Manager. Kenya jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.