N-iX Ukraine Ukraine
2 months ago
We are looking for a Software Engineer who is a hands-on developer and is responsible for creating software solutions that will help grow as a business. Use your talent to innovate and transform complex concepts into clean, simple solutions. Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
About the client:
Our customer is an office supply retailing company which employs about 38,000 associates and operates 1,400 retail stores, e-commerce sites and a business-to-business sales organization. Across the job areas of retail, sales, supply chain and corporate, the company makes transformation of their product to the new level.
• Write well-documented, highly maintainable and performing code, with appropriate test coverage
• Investigate and resolve application issues, bottlenecks and inefficiencies
• DevOps process support and operations as shared team responsibility
• Conduct... and participate in code reviews that span multiple languages and applications
• Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and feedback as well as conducting design sessions, assisting in code deployments and day-to-day operations
• Regularly dive into architecture, code, test plans, project plans, etc.
• Participate in Agile Ceremonies to provide feedback and communicate issues/blockers and communicate project status
• Daily communication with team members on the client and N-iX sides
• 3+ years of J2EE experience using an Ecommerce application framework
• Prior experience working in a large eCommerce application is preferred
• Experience with Hybris (18.08)
• Hands on experience with Java 11
• Experience in Spring, Hibernate, Hybris Webservices
• Strong cross-functional team player, ability to work effectively with technical & business contacts
• Knowledgeable on DevOps process (CI/CD stages, gitflow, devops as shared responsibility)
• Experience with Apache, Tomcat, and SQL, including complex HSQLDB queries.
• Working knowledge of Jira/Bitbucket/Bamboo
• Good English and communication skills
• Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Personalized career growth
• Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
• Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
• Education reimbursement
• Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
• Healthcare & Sport program
• Medical insurance
• Memorable anniversary presents
• Corporate events and team buildings
Middle Hybris Software Engineer (#4095042101 - Ukraine) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.