Vonage Wrocław Poland
2 months ago
Vonage Product Management Mission: We bridge technology and the business needs to deliver new products and services to the market. We imagine the future and orchestrate cross-functional efforts to bring it to life. We apply business understanding, customer knowledge and competitive awareness to collaborate with and lead efforts to envision, design, develop and execute state-of-the-art products and features. Our output changes the communications game.
Why this role matters
The Product Management team applies technical, project management, creative design and excellent collaboration skills to design, develop and manage products from definition and planning through production, release and end of life. We strive to understand customer needs and create game changing technology and product innovations. The Product Manager position will improve your understanding of Vonage’s technologies, how these are used by customers to enhance their business performance and how we can aim even... higher.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…….
What you will do
• Contribute to product strategy formulation and development.
• Work on technical and/or procedural modifications and enhancements for an assigned product or group of products.
• Work with your fellow team members to develop business cases for proposed products and enhancements.
• Engage cross-functionally to help coordinate product development, modification or upgrade activity.
• Develop content for product collateral such as FAQ documents, white papers and customer success stories.
Go-to-Market & Revenue Generation
• Monitor and analyze pricing data for assigned products.
• Assist with developing and implementing go-to-market strategies for assigned products and/or enhancements.
• Capture, quantify and analyze metrics on product and feature go-to-market rollout.
• Collaborate with engineering teams and provide input on and formal review of product functional specifications prior to and during product development.
• Coordinate geographically distributed scrum teams to deliver complex product builds on time.
What you will bring
• Proven experience of product design, development and application
• Management of white labeling, localisation/translation & international rollouts
• Experience of SaaS, including UCaaS is desirable.
• Excellent English communication skills, including writing, speaking and listening.
• A strong desire to learn, build and grow.
• Ability to:
• Apply analytical skills to evaluate and interpret technical and system problems.
• Analyze qualitative and quantitative information.
• Serves as a key member of a product-specific project management team.
• Work effectively with technical and non-technical people.
• Desire to understand and gain expert knowledge of Vonage products and services.
What is required for application
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
• Prior experience (minimum 3 years) in a product management position with a Technology company.
What is in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Potential Next Career Move: Senior Product Manager
Product Manager - BSS Wrocław jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.