Trillium Health Partners
Trillium Health Partners Toronto Canada
2 months ago
Position: Registered Nurse
Dept: Senior's Mental Health - Mental Health Program
Posting ID: 2023-32119
Role Level: Clinical Patient Services (CPS04.2) - $34.24 - $48.17
Status: Permanent Part-time (3)
Site: Mississauga Hospital
Posted: March 14,2023
Internal Deadline: March 21,2023
Trillium Health Partners (THP) is one of the largest community-based acute care facilities in Canada. Comprised of the Credit Valley Hospital, the Mississauga Hospital and the Queensway Health Centre, Trillium Health Partners serves the growing and diverse populations of Mississauga, West Toronto and surrounding communities and is a teaching hospital affiliated with the University of Toronto.
Our Mission: A New Kind of Health Care for a Healthier Community
Our Values: Compassion, Excellence, Courage
Our Goals: Quality, Access, Sustainability
Our Enablers: People, Education, Innovation, Research
• Responsible and accountable for decisions... and actions in the provision and management of nursing care for patients
• Must have sound assessment skills with the ability to problem solve through situations
• Ability to work cohesively in a multi-disciplinary team setting
• Knowledge of various computerized programs such as outlook, Meditech and Sunrise
• Current Registration as a Registered Nurse and a member in good standings with the College of Nurses
• N.A. Mental Health and or Gerontological Nursing Certification
• Minimum 5 years current Mental Health and Seniors experience is required
• Long term Care experience an asset
• Reliable and flexible individual to work as part of a diverse work team
• Effective interpersonal and organizational skills combined with sound patient care nursing skills
• Positive work and attendance record
• Must be available to work alternate weekends
• Must provide availability for a minimum of 7 shifts bi-weekly
• Positive disciplinary record
To pursue this career opportunity, please visit our website: www.trilliumhealthpartners.ca
Candidates are selected on the basis of their skill, ability, experience and qualifications.
Where these factors are relatively equal seniority shall govern providing the successful applicant.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code Trillium Health Partners will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Trillium Health Partners is identified under the French Language Services Act.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted
Registered Nurse - Senior Mental Health Toronto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.