GlobaSteer Ankara Turkey
2 months ago
We are a group of professionals, entrepreneurs, scientists, and engineers who are passionate about applying business intelligence and data analytics to help businesses realize their full potential. GlobaSteer is a global company with offices in Ankara and Philadelphia.
We are looking for a sales Engineer to join our team.
As a Sales Engineer, you will act as a trusted advisor to our prospective clients. You will be an integral part of the success of both our customers and Account Executives by performing technical discovery qualifications, making architectural recommendations for the solution, delivering product demonstrations and PoCs, and troubleshooting technical configuration issues engagements. As a passionate technologist and customer advocate, you will connect the dots between the technical solution to business value for the customer.
• Conduct client discovery calls with Sales team members.
• Meet and lead discovery with... prospects to understand technical and workflow needs.
• Develop win strategies with the sales team to help win new business.
• Deliver high impact software demonstration to customers.
• Contribute to sales scripts, lead customer discovery, implement prototypes, share knowledge expertise, and guide solution development/deployment.
• Create impactful presentations and present in a dynamic manner.
• Test and manage the demonstration environment to ensure readiness and strong use cases.
• Develop trust and confidence with prospective customers.
• Support the sales team to answer technical questions.
• Be well versed in managing technically challenging conversations and conveying expertise and value to build trusting, lasting relationships.
• Ability to work independently, while managing multiple accounts and projects simultaneously.
• Demonstrated analytical experience with marketing analytics, return on investment/financial modeling and statistical analysis.
• Ability to analyze large datasets and translate them to a few actionable insights.
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills to both technical and executive audiences.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Turkish
Education And Experience:
• Bachelor of Science; Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, or other pertinent curriculum combined with relevant technical experience.
• 2-5 years previous success with relevant experience in technical pre-sales, with a preference of supporting partner relationships
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.