JLL Kulim Kedah Malaysia
2 months ago
JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry, and then empowering them with the resources and support to enhance their health, financial and personal well-being. Our underlying benefits philosophy is this: be fair to our people and provide opportunities for those who take advantage of our programs and resources to increase their personal and financial security.
We are looking for : Senior Facilities Electrical Engineer
Location: Kulim, Kedah
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for implementing a comprehensive program (including both corrective and preventive activities) to meet all key performance indicators as defined, with the application of wide range of engineering principles and practices to:
• Develop, validate and implement innovative solutions through the utilization of engineering principles.
• Develop, evaluate and implement Standard Operating Procedures and performance measures to... ensure simplification and accuracy of work methods and reliability of systems.
• Develop Preventive Maintenance improvement framework to minimize maintenance, repair and replacement costs and abating the risk of equipment breakdown or interruption.
• Conducts feasibility, cost, optimization, stress, predictive analyses.
• Plans, develops, conducts and administers Testing and Commissioning, and other experimental simulations.
• Interface directly with clients to identify and analyze critical needs, define problems, and develop specifications to guide the solution process.
• Plan and execute reliability improvement projects focused on new technology development, evaluation, and application to both existing and emerging risks.
• Lead emergency (unscheduled) repairs or first level troubleshooting of facilities equipment, and close monitoring on facilities system performance, critical parameters and loading.
• Communicating and transferring analytical results for practical use within the organization and clients.
Profitability/ Savings Initiatives
• Develop initiatives and strategies that lead to cost savings and service improvement.
Customer Service / Client Relationships
• Evaluate service response time and analyze clients' service request trends and suggestions.
• Ensure feedback from client are recorded and action taken to the satisfaction of the end user.
• Pro-actively develop and manage client and business unit relationships ensuring that the expected service levels are achieved.
• Lead by example in achieving maximum client satisfaction level.
• Ensure delivery of meaningful inputs across the functional in the development of monthly management reports.
• Ensure data integrity and accuracy of all information reported associated with Daily Shift Ops Report, Weekly MRM Report, Monthly Report, Risk Assessment, BAR, Maximo PM Closure and other imperative updates.
• Work closely with the JLL Management team to devise new and innovative methods of learning built around skill development, leadership and succession planning.
• Actively encourage an environment that supports teamwork, co-operation and performance excellence.
• Coach the team ensuring high staff morale, trust and work ethics.
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
• Individual Performance Agreement (IPMP) for Key Performance Measures.
• Ensure the KPI Targets for the Account are met.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION, PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, with 5 - 8 years' industrial experience in leading engineering initiatives. Semiconductor experience would be an added advantage.
• Reliability Engineering; Sustainable Energy; LV system design and capacity.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Interpersonal skills with a strong client focus.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• FMEA, RCA, Statistical Process Controls, MSA, etc.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all the requirements.We're interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table
We're JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 102,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That's why we're committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We're using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people, and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we're honoured to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we're headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation, and succeed together.
JLL Privacy Notice
JLL, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely
Kulim Kedah Malaysia
Senior Facilities Electrical Engineer Kulim jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.