Stoneridge Software San Juan Puerto Rico
2 months ago
Stoneridge Software began with an idea: How can Microsoft implementations be done better? After considering the idea and continually seeing the need for a business partner who could successfully deliver software implementations, Eric Newell, Becky Newell and Cody Marshall founded Stoneridge Software. As a 2021 Inc. Best Workplaces Honoree and a Microsoft Gold Partner, we've developed a proven process for project delivery, a laser focus on long-term support to empower our clients' success and a way to enjoy our work with a high degree of integrity. We know how to use tenacity to get the work done but we also know how important it is to balance work with the rest of our lives. Stoneridge Software has cultivated a flexible working environment, flexible vacation, paid parental leave, continuous learning and development, and social wellness initiatives that bring a sense of belonging to all. What are you waiting for? Join us!
A Marketing Director who is a passionate leader and has the... ability to curate ideas, distill complex subject matter, and lead an exceptional marketing team to greater results.
As the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the creation, management, execution and measurement of all marketing strategies, marketing communications, events, digital and public relations activities. You need to be able to analyze marketing trends and campaigns, as well as be able to collaborate with internal departments and communicate succinctly with company leadership. We're looking for someone that can take our companies values and mission and creatively implement them into our brand strategies.
This position is available on a REMOTE basis in the United States or REMOTE in Canada (Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan).
A Day in the Life
- In cooperation with the Marketing team as well as key constituents across the company, create the overall Marketing Strategy.
- Partner with other departments across the business including HR, Consulting, Support and Sales, ensuring that we create and execute on mutual priorities.
- Drive quarterly execution of the marketing plan to achieve goals, KPI's, and completion of priority projects and communicate effectiveness across the organization.
- Oversee the marketing department that is responsible for brand messaging, marketing campaigns, account-based marketing, partnership marketing, events and offering management.
- Assist in the creation and awareness of our offerings and how they impact our clients and target audience.
- Know our target audiences, what is important to them, and integrate this into our marketing efforts including our campaign, content, and messaging.
- Oversee, understand and analyze market data, including internal and external sources to find important trends that drive our marketing efforts.
- Communicate the marketing plan and results to leadership and across the business.
- Execute content management strategy for managing all marketing assets across the span of the client journey.
- Drive marketing project schedules and maintain deadlines.
- Stay up to date on the latest marketing trends to proactively implement innovative approaches that reach new audiences.
- Develop and manage the internal marketing budget and drive external funding from key partners in partnership with the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Participate in the Sales and Marketing Leadership team along with key Sales Directors, Licensing and Pre-Sales Architects.
- Degree in marketing, media studies, communications, or related field preferred
- 10+ years of experience
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in marketing and leading a marketing team that collectively meets or exceeds goals
- Proven experience in modern marketing concepts including content strategy and marketing automation
- Experience in Business-to-Business marketing and/or partnership marketing
- Proven understanding of industry and client drivers, needs and how offerings can meet those needs
- Ability to communicate effectively in both spoken and written English
- Willingness to travel 10-20%
Health and Wellness
- Medical Insurance (premiums for employees paid for by the company)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) contribution program (US) or RRSP Benefits (Canada)
- Life insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Paid flexible time off
- Paid sick time (US) or floater days (Canada)
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedules
- Mobile/internet reimbursement
- Employee and family assistance program
- Learning and development allowance
- Employer charitable contribution
- Social wellness clubs
- Professional coaching
- Paid business mileage
- Home office and wellness allowance (US Only)
- HSA contribution (US Only)
We live and breathe our core values:
Integrity | Technical Excellence | Tenacity | Client Centric | Enjoy Our Work
They are the fabric of our company and a reflection of our organizational culture. Our values are a part of our talent acquisition process, how we operate our company and how we partner with our clients. We enjoy our work by exhibiting our technical excellence and tenacity while being inherently client-centric with integrity toward every customer engagement.
We will comply with local guidelines regarding infectious diseases and vaccine requirements.
Team members who are required to travel to client sites, conferences and events that are not in Stoneridge Software offices, must comply with the client's COVID-19 policies and procedures or have an approved exemption.
Stoneridge Software is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us unique
San Juan Puerto Rico
Director of Marketing San Juan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.