HILTI GROUP PANAMA
HILTI GROUP PANAMA Panama Panama
2 months ago
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
The position of Human Resources Manager maintains and enhances the organization of human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee's relations and human resources policies, programs and practices, partnering with EMT and Managers to provide support in critical process in terms of compensations and benefits, relocation policies, payroll, recruitment, legal compliance and culture development support.
WHO IS HILTI?
If you're new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 80 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 32,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we're looking to expand, we're a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
WHAT DOES THE ROLE INVOLVE?
As a Human Resources Business Partner you will... be responsible for:
- Manage and/or provide consultation on employment related matters to include: hiring, contracts, transfers, demotions, relocations, promotions, terminations, surplus issues, etc. Also, ensure necessary employment records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements.
- Manage expats and local payrolls; coordinating with payroll analyst, Finance and local external vendor the payments from outside to assure accurate payments on time
- Responsible for keep tracking the benefits such as: housing allowance, educational allowance, annual home leave, vacations, car allowance.
- Responsible for HR Compliance both internal and external.
- Annual renewal with the benefits vendors such as life, medical, pension.
- Provide data gathering, analysis support and advice from the local lawyers in employment law related matters, immigration, visas, relocation, contracts, etc.
- Advice and coach management and team members to help ensure equitable, consistent and lawful treatment of all employees in all employment actions.
- Support the Company compliance programs to ensure equity, legal compliance in all the Company's employment practices.
- Conduct and analyze Exit Interview process for customer groups.
- Update the relocation policy for the Region according with corporate guidelines.
- HR KPI's.
- Responsible to lead the maintenance of SAP for HR (hiring, updating, delimiting), workday and any other transaction.
- Internal Employee Satisfacction Surveys local coordinator and regional ambassador.
- Responsible to track employee´s vacations and keep vacation files updated (manual).
- Strong knowledge of intercompany regulations in law and tax related.
- Other key HR initiatives.
We are proud to share that Hilti placed 8th in the World's Best Workplace awards in 2022.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Your responsibilities will be great, and we'll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results and to excel in your role. Go beyond our expectations and we'll reward you with unrivalled opportunities for personal development and career progression as soon as you're ready for the next challenge.
WHAT YOU NEED IS:
- Previews experience in multinational companies.
- Minimum five years of exempt human resources experience and at least three years of experience in HR leadership roles.
- Bachelor degree in business, Human Resources or a related field or equivalent combination of education and applicable experience.
- Master Degree in related areas is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Spanish is a must to have.
- Fluency in Portuguese is a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP or HR ERP´s is preferred.
- Project management skills.
- Mobility and Expat processes background.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
Hilti will put their trust in you, giving you ample opportunity and freedom to grow and develop. What we want in return is someone who
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.