Zatec RW Rwanda Rwanda
2 months ago
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Senior full-stack Engineer to join our team at Zatec. As a senior engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining web-based applications for our European clients.
• Design and develop new applications using the latest PHP/Laravel stack.
• Further development of our cloud services based on PHP 5.6 and above.
• Create and consume APIs (GraphQL, Restful APIs).
• Create and execute automated tests.
• Analyze and document load scenarios for optimal performance even with high access rates.
• Maintain and improve the QA processes and their standards in the team.
• Integrate with external APIs/Systems.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with current PHP versions and frameworks (Laravel, Zend).
• 3-5 years of experience in Laravel templating/front-end (Blade, Livewire, etc.).
• 3-5 years of experience of databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
• 2-4 years of experience in front-end frameworks such as VueJs, React.js, Next.js, Gatsby, etc.
• 1-3 years of experience in cloud-computing (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
• Highly structured, independent, and sharp comprehension.
• Focused on and a high level of personal initiative.
• Analytical and problem-solving communication style.
• Professional level of English (written and spoken).
• Communicates on eye-level.
Why Join Zatec:
• Work with well-known European companies.
• Good salary.
• Paid vacation.
• Regular internal and external training.
• Attend regular Team-Spirit-Events.
• Work with a team that supports your own ideas.
• Remote work or work in a modern office.
If you are a dynamic individual with the required skills and soft skills, we would love to get to know you.
Apply now and join our team at Zatec
Senior Full Stack Engineer Rwanda jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.