Regional Investment Corporation
Regional Investment Corporation Orange NSW Australia
2 months ago
The Regional Investment Corporation (RIC) is an Australian Government-backed specialist finance provider for farmers and farm-related small businesses.
Our purpose is to provide low-cost loans to support the long-term strength, resilience and profitability of Australian farm businesses.
As part of the planned evolution of the RIC operating model, we are expanding our in-house team, which includes building capability and capacity within existing functions, implementing a new loan management system, and establishing a new contact centre to deliver an end-to-end customer experience that better supports farm and farm-related businesses with low-cost loans.
It’s an exciting time to join the RIC team as we build on our strong foundations and gain momentum as part of this next phase of our business.
We’re encouraging people to bring their talent, skills, expertise and energy to make a valuable contribution to support us in creating thriving regional communities and backing Australia’s... farming future.
Your future at the RIC:
As the Data Analytics Manager you will lead the analytics function of the organisation, including managing and building out the analytical capabilities to support business operations and drive long term business success. This will be a crucial role in the organisation as it in-sources its loans management system and looks to harness the new data opportunities this creates.
What you will do:
· Designing, building, and managing the organisations portfolio of analytical products to support operations and product improvements
· Developing the organisations analytics strategy, including Identifying gaps for process improvements, developing product roadmaps, and building capabilities to support the strategic success of organisation
· Providing technical leadership in data analysis to address business initiatives requiring expert analysis of multiple and diverse information
· Lead and centralise data analytic projects to improve business operation and reporting initiatives
· Work closely with other areas to identify and address data-related challenges and opportunities related to portfolio risk and performance, with an emphasis on leveraging data from a new core banking system
· Designing and developing performance metric frameworks, as well as implementing, monitoring and assessing initiatives to ensure organisational and program delivery success
· Preparing reports and communicating insights to the wider business and external stakeholders
· Developing predictive/machine learning models to automate business processes and providing performance forecasts based on available data
· Stay up-to-date with the latest data analysis tools and techniques and recommend improvements to existing processes related to the loan portfolio
You’ll be proud of:
· Working for an organisation that helps to build a stronger Australia through thriving regions
· Joining a workplace that is bold and acts with purpose, is down to earth, and embraces difference and acts as one.
· Contributing towards improved capabilities that meet the emerging needs of the business
· Discover why the RIC is a great place to work at ric.gov.au/careers
Is this job for you?
· Located in Orange, NSW with flexible work options considered /100% remote base work options considered for the right candidate
· Generous employment conditions such as paid Christmas shutdown leave, salary sacrifice options, health & fitness reimbursement and more!
· Salary range $115,905 to $136,359 per annum + superannuation
· Bachelor's degree in data analytics, statistics, computer science, or a related field
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in data analytics with a focus on portfolio risk
· Experience with statistical analysis, data modelling and financial forecasting
· Experienced with software development, machine learning and coding in Python
· An experienced Power BI user including the design and development of models
· Experience working in the banking sector or with stochastic modelling would be desirable
How to apply:
· Apply by submitting a current resume/CV
· Attach a statement of no more than 750 words aligning your skills and experience to the job and the capabilities required to perform it
· Applications close Sunday 2 April 2023, 11pm
Keen to learn more:
· Visit https://www.ric.gov.au/jobs to learn more about the RIC and view the position description
· The successful candidate will be required to undergo pre-employment screening including a National Police History Check and must be an Australian citizen
· Reach out to Human Resources at [email protected]
The RIC has the right to interview for this position prior to the closing date.
The RIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fostering a diverse, safe, and flexible workplace that values differences, supports inclusiveness and encourages all employees regardless of gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation, or caring responsibilities, to achieve their potential. You must be an Australian citizen to apply for this position.
Where additional candidates are found suitable from this round of recruitment a talent list or pool may be created for filling any similar permanent or temporary roles that may become vacant over the next twelve months
Orange NSW Australia
Data Analytics Manager Orange NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.