Ventia Brisbane QLD Australia
2 months ago
About the Contract
Ventia’s Rig & Well Services is Australia’s largest provider of onshore drilling and well servicing. We specialise in rig operations across Australia’s oil, gas, and mining industries.
We support these services with engineering and workshop facilities, mechanical services, aviation, training, camp management, logistics and communications.
About the Role
You will be the Data Analyst champion for the Rigs and Well Services business unit within Ventia. Based in our West End office the Data Analyst will drive the Business' improvement with data management, analysis, visualisation and reporting systems and processes.
The Data Analyst will partner with areas of the business to increase efficiencies and foster a proactive culture. They will act as the primary educator and champion of data-driven behaviours to the operational and support areas of the business.
Key accountabilities include, but aren't limited to:
• Maintaining existing Power BI Dashboards/Reports... across the Business.
• Developing front-end dashboard presentation depending on business needs.
• Repairing back-end dashboard query breaks.
• Analysing Operations and Contractual data to identify trends and demonstrate performance relative to KPI targets
• Driving excellent Risk and SHEQ performance within the Project/Business Unit
Our ideal candidate will be able to work independently and use initiative. The ability to collaborate and communicate are essential as you will be the data leader in the Business unit and will interact with multiple stakeholders. Additionally, the following are requirements:
• Competency in Data Analytics - manipulation and interpretation
• Competency in computer coding
• Intermediate - Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Intermediate - Advanced knowledge of O365 Platform
• Intermediate - Advanced knowledge of Power BI (Power Apps & Power Automate advantageous).
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Ideally experience within the Oil & Gas / Rig industry is preferable
• Permanent and stable opportunity
• Reputable company
• Excellent market competitive remuneration
• Career progression
• Annual Leave Salary Sacrifice
• Novated car leasing
• Ongoing 9% discount on corporate health cover with MediBank
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people's diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click apply button on this page. Please upload your resume and copies of your relevant licences, tickets, and qualifications
Position Reference Number: 151560
Brisbane QLD Australia
Jobs in Brisbane QLD Australia
Data Analyst Brisbane QLD jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.