The Argyle Network
The Argyle Network Sydney NSW Australia
2 months ago
Our major banking client is offering this opportunity to help deliver a large-scale data transformation.
Leading Aussie Bank dedicated to innovation and collaboration.
Having invested in the latest cutting edge technologies, this Bank is ready to launch into a new wave of data-driven solutions.
• Drive the data and analytics vision to deliver the data strategy and transform platforms, tooling & frameworks.
• Lead a team of data engineers and be responsible for developing strategic roadmaps, driving adoption of services, and delivering on business and technology objectives
• Create a vision for future-state technology capabilities
• Deliver strategic data outcomes and influence the data analytics strategy
• Execute solution architecture and high-level design functions
• Lead technical design discussions, estimation, and planning
• Develop strong working relationships with senior leaders and the broader industry to bring outside thinking in
• Use big data best... practices in a DevOps environment with hyperscale Cloud services (Google / AWS)
• Proactively identifying, escalating, and remediating risk There is WFH flexibility with this role.
Ideally, you will have:
• Ability to design big data solutions from scratch
• Strong technical knowledge of Spark, Python, AWS, Presto, Impala
• Expert understanding of Data Warehousing/ETL concepts
• Experience with CI/CD tools
• Be a champion for diversity & inclusion by building & leading diverse and inclusive teams Sound like you?
Please click 'Apply' or email [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
THE ARGYLE NETWORK
Finding the best technology talent for the Australian FinTech industry
Sydney NSW Australia
Chief Data Engineer - Data & Analytics Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.