Rituals Wertheim am Main Germany
1 week ago
You're beaming: you've just made a customer overjoyed with heartfelt advice and a hand massage, and now you're coaching your team colleagues as a Store Manager representative. A few last tips and the sales ceremony is done. In between, a glance at the KPI board. Yes! The numbers are right. At the same time, you're already thinking about what else you can do as a team. The first ideas are bubbling up. You share them with your store manager tomorrow. Oh - a new customer in the shop. You are looking forward to a new, individual consultation. A smile, a hello and off you go!
Do you feel what we feel? Yes?
Then become our new Rituals Assistant Store Manager.
WE ARE RITUALS
At Rituals, through our unique Home & Body products and our philosophy of "The Art of Soulful Living", we aim to guide both employees and customers on the path to personal wellbeing, helping them to awaken their true potential and enjoy the beauty of life. We are passionate about transforming everyday routines into... meaningful moments.
SHARE YOUR TALENT
As an Assistant Shop Manager:in in the luxury segment, everything revolves around achieving our sales and customer experience goals. For you, this means, among other things:
• Best-in-class customer advice and top customer service - you are a role model for the team.
• As Assistant Store Manager, you will be a sparring partner and support Operational Management (e.g. recruitment, visual merchandising, preparation of monthly plans, daily analysis & optimisation of KPIs, ...).
• Together with your store manager, you create an inclusive team feeling and a thriving training and coaching environment, always based on a constructive feedback culture.
ENJOY OUR BENEFITS
A permanent employment contract, an attractive bonus, Rituals employee discount, excellent onboarding, a wide range of training and development opportunities, numerous wellbeing initiatives and partnerships (e.g. Urban Sports Club), free snacks and drinks in the shop, regular (product) gifts, access to exclusive partner deals ("corporate benefits")... these and many more advantages are available to you as an assistant store manager at Rituals.
It doesn't matter whether you have been a Deputy Manager, Department Manager or Store Manager Assistant - show us who you are!
• Affinity for beauty and at least 1 year of experience in staff management from a lifestyle and/or service-oriented industry (retail, luxury retail, cosmetics, fashion, cruise ship, hotel industry, gastronomy, luxury gastronomy). A retail management qualification is an advantage, but not a must.
• You are an empathetic, always positive and team-oriented person. You also bring excellent storytelling and communication skills to the table.
• Your digital mindset, your hands-on mentality paired with your organisational talent and solution orientation as well as your flexibility in every respect set you apart from others.
WE LOVE DIVERSITY
Our Rituals family is a representation of wonderful people with diverse backgrounds, identities and unique qualities and abilities - visible or invisible. At Rituals, you will experience a safe culture of mutual respect and a fun environment where everyone feels engaged, valued and appreciated, and where everyone experiences the same opportunities and sense of belonging.
CELEBRATE A NEW CAREER WITH RITUALS
Apply online now & also follow our career pages on LinkedIn & Xing for exclusive insights into the world of Rituals. We look forward to seeing you!
YOUR BODY. YOUR SOUL. YOUR RITUALS
Wertheim am Main Germany
Jobs in Wertheim am Main Germany
Assistant Store Manager (full time / 38h, m/f/d) - Wertheim Outlet... Wertheim am Main jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.