VASS BENELUX Brussels Belgium
3 days ago
We are looking for a Application Developer / Architect (Cloud) (4203-) to work for us REMOTELY from ANY European Country
• Analysis of the integration of different information systems.
• Data analysis and data modelling.
• Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture.
• Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers.
• Production of software architecture documents.
• Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users.
• Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting.
• Creating designs and blueprints of System Architecture.
• Review of the architecture of existing systems to migrate of existing system in the cloud.
• Design and development of architecture components and building blocks using cloud components.
• Good knowledge of architecture best practices and patterns.
• Good knowledge of... microservices and architecture in the cloud.
• Good knowledge of applications design.
• Good knowledge of modelling tools.
• Good knowledge of Enterprise Architecture.
• Good knowledge of Relational DBMS.
• Good knowledge of business process analysis.
• Knowledge of interoperability technology (web services, message-oriented middleware, service-oriented bus, event architecture).
• Knowledge of Collaborative sites.
• Ability to give business and technical presentations
• Ability to apply high quality standards
• Very good communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences
• Analysis and problem-solving skills
• Capability to write clear and structured technical documents
• Ability to participate in technical meetings and good communication skills
• At least 5 years of specific expertise in architecting information systems
• At least 4 years of specific expertise in continuous integration tools (e.g., Maven, Gitlab, JUnit)
Due to the particular nature of the client, candidates should also have the following non-technical skills:
• Fluency in English, both spoken and written
• Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team
• Ability to work in multi-cultural environment, on multiple large projects
• Excellent Team Player
• High degree of discretion and integrity
The following documents / procedures will be requested to successfully complete the hiring process
• A copy of your university degree(s)
• A copy of your criminal record
• Security Clearance Procedure
EU-Nationality is mandatory for ALL our job openings
We can, also, take into consideration CVs, that acquire work permit in the location where the client is or the job should be performed
WHO ARE WE?
CRI Group belongs to VASS GROUP as of November 2021 (https://vasscompany.com/en/).
VASS is a leading digital solutions group of companies headquartered in Madrid, Spain, present in 25 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia with more than 4,300 professionals.
VASS helps large companies in their digital transformation process, developing and executing the most innovative and scalable projects, from strategy to operations.
All our growth comes from our talented people, passion for innovation, and a constant search for improvement, always the VASS way: "Complex made simple
Application Developer / Architect (Cloud) - 4203 Brussels jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.