Signify Netherlands B.V.
Signify Netherlands B.V. Pune Maharashtra India
3 days ago
We’re looking for an IoT Software Automation Testing engineer to join our System Test team in Pune.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As an IoT Software Automation Testing engineer, you’ll be responsible for day to day scripting and execution of system automation testing efforts in IOT products.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking... innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
• Accountable for test automation and testing of IoT applications.
• Requirements Analysis, Data analysis and ability to clearly communicate ideas and solutions for automated system testing.
• Research, evaluate and utilize new and existing technologies/tools/frameworks in test automation for Mobile and Cloud ecosystem.
• Work with teams to resolve operational & performance, scalability issues and test end to end solution.
• Work with architecture/engineering lead and other team members to ensure quality solutions are implemented, and engineering best practices are defined and adhered to.
• Participate in integration testing efforts – Test case writing, Test planning, Test strategy, Reviews.
• Plan and design the test setups and install the test setups.
• Procurement, installation and maintenance of setups and problem-solving skills.
What you’ll need
• Bachelor’s degree with B.E/B.Tech (Computer/Electronics or EnTC background) with 5+ years’ experience with Software Industry.
• 3 years’ Experience in Automation – Python, Selenium, Appium, Robot Framework, or other scripting languages will be advantages.
• 1-year experience working into testing IoT and Embedded applications consisting of Web, Azure/AWS Cloud and Mobile App (Native Android/iOS/Hybrid) will be advantage.
• Hands on knowledge on Tools like - Putty, Postman, Confluence, JIRA, XRay, Database (SQlite), and similar tools.
• Experience working in an Agile SCRUM development lifecycle.
• Good to have knowledge on wired/wireless Communication protocol testing like Ethernet/IP, Wi-Fi, ZigBee, DMX will be added advantage.
What we promise
We’re committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team
Pune Maharashtra India
Jobs in Pune Maharashtra India
IoT Software Automation Testing engineer Pune jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.