State Street Dublin Ireland
1 week ago
Who we are looking for
Join us to work with the world’s leading investment fund managers, assisting them with meeting the regulatory reporting obligations set by Global Regulators. The regulatory reporting team works closely with other internal teams including investor services, fund accounting and risk analytics to prepare CPO-PQR, Form PF, 13F, AIFMD and MMF filings on a quarterly, semi-annual and annual basis. Prior knowledge of regulatory reporting is an advantage. A Fund Accounting and/or Financial Reporting background are also suitable for this role. Knowledge of Data automation tools would be an additional benefit.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective... investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Regulatory Reporting Officer you will:
• Take the lead on client facing project calls, representing State Street to our clients
• Management and oversight of the regulatory production calendar for clients
• Prepare and review the regulatory calculations and regulatory form for each client, working with the client to close any client queries for each filing cycle
• Develop internal team relationships and manage internal clients
• Maintain and resolve issue logs and resolve client queries each filing cycle
• Ensure the team coordination across our global locations allows for the teams to share and learn best practice from each other
• Evaluate Data Automation Needs, then analyse, articulate and develop end to end solutions to improve business results.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
• Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks and manage own workload
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to concisely and accurately summarise complex issues in written form.
• Should possess strong initiative, and be able to create innovative solutions to problems without a high degree of supervision.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Must have ability to perform effectively within strict deadlines.
• High degree of IT literacy in particular MS Excel. Knowledge of Automation tools like VBA, Alteryx, Python, UiPath, etc also an advantage;
Education & Preferred Qualifications
• Degree/Qualification in Accounting or Finance or Business related area
• Experience within Funds Industry mandatory
• Experience in project management is desirable
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below
Officer, Global Regulatory Reporting Services (Fixed Term Position) Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.