Fidelity Investments Ireland
Fidelity Investments Ireland Dublin Ireland
1 week ago
The Corporate Actions Manager is responsible for the daily oversight associated with Mandatory and Voluntary Corporate Action processing. The successful candidate will co-ordinate the flow of required information between various stakeholders, including the Front Office, Portfolio Managers, Fund Accounting, Treasurer’s Offices and Custodian Banks.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
• 6+ years of relevant Financial Services experience
• 4+ years of Corporate Actions experience
• Supervisory/Management/Team• 2-3 years of Lead experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• In-depth knowledge of Corporate Actions concepts and practices
• Understanding of complex Corporate Actions events
The Purpose of Your Role
The Global Corporate Actions team is responsible for all aspects of Corporate Actions processing. This includes Income, Mandatory and Voluntary events. The successful applicant will interact with many groups within the Fidelity organization and... represent the business to customers and business partners.
The Skills You Bring
• Your in-depth knowledge of Corporate Actions concepts and practices
• Your knowledge of the Custody industry, Fund Accounting and Mutual Fund Operations
• Your ability to solve problems of a complex nature for all Corporate Actions disciplines
• Your strong leadership and performance management skills
• Your strong written and verbal communications skills
• Your strong team-building and organizational skills
• Your ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks and competing priorities
• Your ability to perform a secondary review of complex event processing
• Your confidence in facing off with senior levels within an organization
• Your Innovative mindset – you look for new ways to improve current processes and develop creative solutions.
The Value You Deliver
• Accountability for the coordination and flow of required information between internal and external groups
• Ensuring quality oversight of daily corporate actions processing to the Accounting system
• Working with Tax and Fund Accounting to determine the tax and accounting treatment of highly complex corporate actions
• Effectively developing and maintaining workflows and procedures related to complex corporate actions
• Establishing and maintaining service level agreements across internal business partners
• Providing subject matter expertise for key projects and initiatives
• Assisting the management team in establishing group goals and driving achievements
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
The Global Middle Office acts as a servicing centre for FMR Co.'s trading desks globally, facilitating the confirmation and settlement of security and currency transactions with brokers and custodian banks, and providing daily cash estimates to Trading. It is also responsible for coordinating corporate action executions, ensuring the collection of income to the Funds, resolving position differences, and facilitating securities lending activities.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Fidelity established an Ireland presence in 1996 and we currently employ 1,300 staff across IT and shared services, with offices in Dublin (City West) and Galway (Parkmore East). For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityInvestments.ie.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact [email protected]
Manager, Investment Corporate Actions Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.