Inform3 Cork Ireland
4 days ago
Junior Electrical Engineer Cork/ Limerick €30-45k
A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to join an expanding business to work on Electrical projects around the Munster area.
The role offers a chance to work within a dynamic and experienced team working projects in a variety of sectors, while developing your own knowledge and skills. The individual should be resilient and positive to succeed in the company as they expect pace, agility, collaboration and accountability.
• Take ownership and responsibility for the completion of all assigned work.
• Ensure all work is executed in compliance with all company and client processes.
• Support the successful execution of assigned work safely and in line with specification and budget.
• Communicate and cooperated effectively with all affected parties in order to support efficient project delivery.
• Contribute to process risk assessments.
• Contribute to a team of multidiscipline designers and... engineers and work collaboratively within the team.
• Facilitate technical and project reviews and approvals.
• Prepare and specify materials and labour contracts working with procurement where necessary.
• Degree educated in Electrical Engineering or a related subject
• Knowledge of LV/MV systems
• Have strong organisational and communication skills.
• Be able to communicate collaboratively in a team, working as a team player.
• Ability to work to own initiative and with a minimum of supervision.
• An ambitious and talent individual.
For more information, please feel free to contact Jamie on 01 531 4886.
Junior Electrical Engineer-Cork jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.