IQVIA Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
1 week ago
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology and analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Integrated Analytics team
In our Integrated Analytics (IA) team, we design and deliver innovative solutions, leveraging on a variety of IQVIA proprietary assets, such as Patient data, Sales data, Promo data and many others.
We are strategic thinkers, innovative technologists, deep subject matter experts and data evangelists who are passionate about driving better performance in healthcare. We are collaborative, intellectually curious, entrepreneurial and disruptive. We empower our people to create their own solutions.
Our work can be complex and difficult but that is often the case when you are doing work that no one has done before. If you have intellectual curiosity, passion to manage largest... data sets and confidence with analytics tools then you’ll fit right in.
We are currently looking for a Senior Consultant to join our team in Milan, whose mission is to perform advanced analytics and data-driven solutions, providing tactical and strategic recommendations for commercial and marketing purposes.
You will join our Integrated Analytics team and be involved in development and delivery of multiple data driven consulting projects with pharmaceutical clients. These engagements will leverage on our proprietary assets in different areas (e.g. longitudinal patient data, therapy prescriptions, commercial sales, hospital consumption etc. ), to provide market assessment, segmentation and targeting, product launch & tracking, multi-channel optimization and many others.
You will join a high profile, talented and fast paced team where you will be managing teams of Analysts and Consultants in the design, development and delivery of medium sized projects or components of larger, complex projects. You’ll gain exposure to client facing projects and innovation initiatives to develop new offerings.
As a Senior Consultant you will be responsible for:
• Planning, organizing and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives
• Executing high quality research and analysis.
• Designing, structuring and delivering client reports and presentations.
• Developing client relationships through face-to-face discussions, workshops, telephone and email contact.
• Providing expert guidance to junior colleagues.
• Developing proposals for new projects/commercial opportunities.
• Developing broader and deeper knowledge of consulting methodologies and the pharmaceutical market through on the job exposure and formal training.
• Building deep knowledge of IQVIA data sources and offering
• Coaching project team members and supporting them to fulfil their personal objectives
• Acting as a formal coach / mentor for up to 3 junior team members on an ongoing basis (i.e. not just in projects)
• Developing proactively knowledge of the healthcare industry and consulting methodologies
Desired Qualifications and Experience
• MSc degree with strong record of academic achievement in Statistics, Data Science, Mathematical Engineering, Economics, Physics or Mathematics
• 7+ year consulting work experience with a management consulting firm or pharma company
• Prior healthcare data experience, including working knowledge of physician, patient, sales and epidemiology data is a plus
Personal & Technical Skills
• Proficiency both in Italian and in English (both written and spoken)
• Strong analytic and quantitative background
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
• Excellent execution skills, consistently meeting deadlines
• Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines;
• Ability to work on a team
• Programming skills in language like Python or R or SAS
• Excellent Microsoft Office Skills - strong presentation skills with Power Point and ability to create and manipulate data via Excel.
• Keenness to learn and commitment to a rapid development curve
Location: Milan, Italy (hybrid)
What we offer:
• Career Development opportunities: at IQVIA, the company that can be defined as the University of Healthcare, we are committed to hiring exceptional talent and helping employees reach their professional goals through Internal Job Opportunities, structured Performance Management and Enablement processes, Mentoring program, Diversity&Inclusion initiatives and much more!
• Competitive Benefits: You can invest in you and your family's well-being applying to the Employee Assistance Program, you will have an interesting Insurance Plan and 20% discount on your public transportation annual subscription. You can use a flexible benefits budget for a wide selection of services (wellness, culture, education, etc). Apply and find out more!
• Flexibility: You have flexible working conditions, we trust our employees and we believe that we can perform our job in a smart/agile way, but you can rely also on a modern and sustainable office (LEED Platinum certified!) where you can meet other colleagues, collaborate, innovate and having fun!
• Unparalleled opportunity to play an active role in helping create a healthier world. Our work is important. It's challenging. Improving human health requires brave thinkers who are willing to explore new ideas, build on successes, and learn from mistakes. It takes brave minds to bring powerful ideas to reality and transform healthcare. We are a diverse, global team that shares a passion for collaboration and solving complex problems. Together, we help customers drive healthcare forward. Join IQVIA and see where your skills can take you.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
Jobs in Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
Senior Consultant - Integrated Analytics team (Milan) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.