Taylor Hopkinson Limited
Taylor Hopkinson Limited Poland Poland
2 months ago
Electrical required for major Offshore Wind Farm Developer based in Poland.
• Certification of product in line with processes and procedures.
• Examining the correct assembly including verifying all forms of electrical connections.
• Examining the finish of all parts to detect faulty finishing or painting, deterioration of surfaces etc.
• Inspect for physical damage.
• Intermediate inspection checks for non-Product Certification activities.
• Monitoring of operators within the Product Certification scheme.
• Check, complete and certify all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack.
• Control of non-conformance items.
• Raise and maintain relevant data records/non-conformance reports.
• Produce relevant inspection/quality control documentation/history sheets.
• Care for and use specialised inspection tools.
• Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits.
• Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing... process.
• Ensure inspection times are met.
• Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks.
• Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality.
• Maintain a safe working environment.
• Maintain a good housekeeping policy.
• Willing to contribute to an environment of process improvement.
• Mandatory requirement for a formal technical engineering or craft apprenticeship in Manufacturing Engineering.
• Vocational G or H Units with Further Education.
• Vocational TR23/TR21 Units with Further Education.
• Vocational NVQ3 with Further Education.
• Minimum further education requirement.
• City & Guilds Parts 1,2 & 3.
• Proven and demonstrable experience as a skilled person.
• IPC 610 certified/trained preferred.
• Polish based National
Electrical Inspector Poland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.