Perpetual Hope International Academy Pte. Ltd.
Perpetual Hope International Academy Pte. Ltd. Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
Job Description & Requirements:
We are expanding Perpetual Hope International Academy is looking for a dynamic, engaging, committed and passionate Educator to join us. Perpetual Hope International Academy is a Singapore-based, CPE-registered, and globally recognized international Christian school.
Learnings with Perpetual Hope International Academy are based on A.C.E. program, offering students an academic curriculum that includes skill building, goal setting, reading practice, and character building - all with strong Biblical integration
We also provide a wide variety of student programs and enrichment opportunities for educators. Our team of passionate teachers, smart teaching and learning strategies have helped many students be equipped to live out their full potential.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a teacher/supervisor at Perpetual Hope International Academy, you will take on, among other duties, the following:
• Plan, prepare and teach classes in accordance with A.C.E... curriculum
• Provide high-quality, interactive and engaging supervision
• Adopt positive guidance techniques and strategies at all times
• Communicate with parents and provide constructive feedback in line with the programs' requirements
• Attend in-house training sessions provided for curriculum-related matters and professional development
• Support curriculum work, research, talks, and workshops as required during non-teaching hours (full-time teachers only)
We want you to achieve your career and personal development goals with us
Do not worry if you are new to teaching, you will undergo a training period with us where we would help you achieve the following:
• Subject and Content Mastery
• Class and Student Management
• Overseas training and annual overseas convention
While always a bonus, you do not need to have any experience in teaching as long as you are willing to learn and passionate to serve. We would like you to have the following:
• A-level graduates and University undergraduates in a relevant field are preferred but not required
• A good learning and working attitude
• A good team player with excellent command of spoken and written English
• A positive and pleasant personality
• Singaporeans / PR only
• Enjoy working with children from ages 7 to 11 years old and/or 12 to 20 years old
On behalf of Perpetual Hope International Academy, we are excited to meet you and hopefully have you join us
Skills: Teaching, Classroom Management, Early Childhood Education, international education, Teaching English, First Aid, Administrative Support, wellbeing, Team Player, personal development
Experience: 7.00-10.00 Years
Assistant Teacher Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.