Fresh Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 months ago
Manage the daily operations in coordination with internal stakeholder, HQ and visual Merchandiser to ensure consistent and highly qualitative implementation of the brand visual strategy within planned schedule.
• Design and plan TR Campagin Guideline & VM assets follow HQ directive
• Review Store planogram
• VM Prototype / Campaign pre-setup
• Review and provide comments on Campaign VM setup
• Design and propose animation/ visual merchandising props follow HQ directive
• Liaise with contractor production and set up on time with high quality level.
• Report feedbacks with pictures and comments within 2 weeks of the installation. To be saved in the regional shared drive.
• Ensure that best practices are shared by communicating to the regional team regularly on key events and successful initiatives.
• Following launch calendar and in-store communication plan, recommend and adapt together with RM and AM all POS visual updates... following the Area’s business strategy.
• Manage production houses and contractors for layout validation, production and on-time installations.
• Liaise with regional team for all specific needs and layouts.
• Coordinate production and installation of light boxes.
• Manage all display material changes and updates on assigned counters following our sales cycles, animation plan and new counter opening.
• For basic POSM order per requests from shops, RMs, on field observation, maintenance, new counter openings etc.
• For local production, coordinate, drawings/layout, tender, production, deliveries for all locally produced POSM.
• Coordinate with regional VM, retail designer, sales assistants, retail managers and contractors for ordering, delivery and installation.
• Guide teams and actively participate in achieving the most qualitative and consistent in store presentation.
• Propose and recommend ideas to improve our impact and consumer experience.
• Develop local tools for specific needs and work on updating several local permanent items.
• Provide planograms for permanent and animation display.
• Adapt basic recommendations to fit the Area and distribution channel specifics.
• Work with retail managers to help them implementing properly and communicate feedback.
• Coordinate all preparation work for new counters: planograms, in store com validation, order visuals order POSM and follow up on delivery and installation, product all locally produced POSM and lay outs.
• Propose any idea contributing to enhance the brand on the point of sales.
• Search to maximize customer experience and sales efficiency by suggesting new concept, process, or tool.
• Train, educate and get feedback from the team on regular store visits.
• Compile information and communicate a report to the team + marketing for each key HPP launch.
• Survey competitors’ activity and report key innovations.
• Participate to the design and organization of special regional events and meetings.
• Budget Analysis Planning & Expense Control, Database tracking
• At least 5 years’ experience in VM or related VM position (retail/marketing), preferably in Cosmetics
• Retail/business oriented person with a design sensibility
• Appreciation of luxury retail
• Be a problem solver
• Comfortable to deal with ambiguity
• Maintain excellent relationship with APAC team and vendors
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin a plus
• Basic design software skills (Photoshop/Adobe…
Assistant Visual Merchandising Manager - Travel Retail APAC Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.