TELUS International Copenhagen Denmark
2 months ago
What does the job involve?
• Evaluation of many different task types including Music & Video judgements across media domains
• Evaluation of App Store Content search results
• Research using online tools to determine and judge the intent and accuracy of queries
• Applying market knowledge with provided guidelines to judge the relevance and intent of task information for your market
• Familiarity with current Application, Music & Video trends
• Strong attention to detail and excellent communication are essential
• Ability to work independently and flexibility to new techniques/processes
• Preferred level of education/certification - High School degree or higher
• Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks on a freelance basis
What are the main requirements for the job?
• Fluency in English & Danish is essential
• You must be living in Denmark for a minimum of 1 year
• Preferable candidates will have a keen interest in Music
• Pass online evaluations to demonstrate... capability of reading and applying the guidelines
• Experience/know-how of Apple products mandatory
• Your email address must have an associated Apple ID
• A keen interest in Internet research Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
Important notice: TELUS International will never request a monetary deposit for any role or project with the company, and our recruitment and sourcing teams only use @telusinternational.com or @telusinternational.ai addresses when emailing candidates. If you are unsure as to whether a job offer is legitimate, please contact us at [email protected] for confirmation.
Additional Job Description
The position will allow you to work from home on a flexible schedule completing tasks in a web-based evaluation tool
Media Search Analyst Danish (DK) Copenhagen jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.