fusionSpan Toronto Canada
2 months ago
fusionSpanis a fast-growing multinational information technology services company based in the USA. fusionSpan has won numbers our awards including Best Places to Work, Inc 5000 fastest growing company in America. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our clients provide the best experience for their members.
This position is 100% remote.
The ideal candidate will provide oversight to projects during their full lifecycle. The project manager will interact with internal and external stakeholders as a means for providing regular updates on a project’s performance, schedules, and resources. The project manageralso needs to be able to work autonomously and adapt to an evolving work structure.
• Assist with execution of small and large IT projects leveraging the Salesforce Platform
• Lead high profile, complex, cross-functional projects
• Manage cross-discipline resources to deliver projects on time and within budget
• Understand and... manage project scope throughout the project lifecycle.
• Ensure all requirements are documented in detail and approved by the client before being implemented.
• Utilize Agile/scrum processes to generate project work, monitor progress, and resolve blockers
• Prepare and update project plans and status reports
• Act as liaison between the client and fusionSpan project team
• Manage stakeholders’ expectations in a proactive manner
• Ensure high levels of client satisfaction
• Utilize and update various platforms to maintain the project knowledge base (e.g., Jira, Confluence, Asana, Smartsheet)
• Negotiate difficult conversations with clients related to scope, budget, and schedule
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced consulting environment
Our Company Values:
• Give back to those communities that have gotten us where we are today. Our technical solutions help and positively impact our customers with their mission driven purpose.
• Foster a culture of caring in all working relationships. Respect for each other and our diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are thoughtful and empathetic to the way we operate, communicate, and collaborate.
• Deliver seamless experiences and best-in-class solutions. Customer centric and trusted partner; proactively supporting our clients and advocating for their needs.
• Embrace change and strive for growth. Able to pivot and stay nimble; we are continuously learning, staying receptive to feedback, and making changes quickly. We evolve where necessary and incorporate best practices
• Strong technical background and understanding of software development processes
• 3+ years of consulting experience
• Previous experience managing Technical Projects is a must
• Strong understanding of Project Management principles as specified by the Project Management Institute
• Experience with Agile development and Scrum
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
• Willingness to learn new technology tools
• Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Salesforce or any enterprise CRM knowledge
• Experience working in entrepreneurial and startup environments
What We Offer:
• Comprehensive Health insurance
• Supplementary Health
• Drug Coverage
• Paramedical Coverage
• Expanded Dental & Vision
• Life Insurance
• Long Term Disability
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
• Retirement savings match
• 15days of paid vacation – increases with tenure
• 10 paid federal holidays
Senior Project Manager - Enterprise Implementations Toronto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.