GHD Peterborough Canada
2 months ago
Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of environment, water, energy, and urbanization.
If you are looking to join a company with a friendly close-knit atmosphere, and a passionate team with limitless potential, GHD is the place for you!
Our Peterborough office is looking for a Senior Project Manager with a background as a Senior Environmental Geoscientist, Engineer or Scientist and specialization in contaminated sites management to support our Ontario team. Our hiring team, based in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), specializes in environmental assessments, excess soil management, risk assessments, risk management planning and implementation, and remedial design and implementation for public and private sector clients across Canada and the US.
We are a diverse and cohesive team inspired by providing an exceptional client experience while remaining focused on our collective and individual... career progression. Let's work hard and have fun together!
• Support strategic pursuits and business development
• Provide leadership and mentorship to our GTA and broader Ontario team
• Work in cooperation with multi-disciplinary project teams to support and provide environmental advice and strategy for the completion of large, complex projects with a strong Health & Safety approach
• Manage client accounts, including client relationship, resourcing, and project life cycle from work plan development to completion
• Manage project teams and responsible for technical delivery of environmental and excess soil projects, with attention to communication, budgets, timelines, quality, invoicing
• Prepare technical documents, including work plans, reports, correspondence, and proposals
• Complete reviews of technical reports
• Support and mentor team members in a learning and collaborative environment
Skills and Qualifications:
• 10+ years of related experience with your P.Eng. or P.Geo. designation (alternative designations will be considered with experience)
• B.Sc. or B.A.Sc. in Geoscience, Environmental Science, Civil/Environmental Engineering, Science, or equivalent education
• Experience and desire to provide clients with responsive and innovative solutions
• Market intelligence with strong understanding of Ontario environmental legislation
• Proven track record with building positive trusted client relationships and project delivery
• Experience with emerging contaminants, including PFAS, considered an asset
• Outstanding communication and technical writing ability
• Strong dedication to client service excellence
• Proactive and responsive to client and team requests
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Positive problem solver who can provide leadership support
As a diverse and inclusive organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, GHD will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Being the best we can be is in our culture.
We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanisation are made sustainable for generations to come.
More about Life and Work @GHD
Our commitment to you
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we do business, how we serve our clients and how we care for one another. We will support your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and then recognise achievements. We will set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best work. We will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can. Finally, we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse people across our global business.
Our Commitment to you
Who We Are
We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanisation. GHD is a global professional services company that is a leader in engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet we are proudly ‘One GHD’ across more than 200 offices, spanning five continents – Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are passionate about building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.
GHD Expertise and Service Lines
Covid Vaccine Position Statement
In response to the evolving Covid-19 pandemic, GHD has established an Operating Procedure confirming it will comply with vaccination requirements for any work which is subject to either (i) municipal, provincial, or federal government mandates or (ii) client requirements which require vaccination to perform such work, either on a client site or any workplace (“Work Requiring Vaccination”). To the extent allowed by law, GHD employees performing Work Requiring Vaccination will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and may be required to show proof of vaccination prior to engaging in this work. GHD will consider reasonable accommodation requests in the event you are unable to be vaccinated on the basis of a protected ground under applicable human rights legislation
Senior Project Manager - Environment Peterborough jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.