Liberty Development Corporation
Liberty Development Corporation Markham Canada
2 months ago
A leading Real Estate Development company in Markham is seeking a Development Project Manager who will be responsible for the project management of mixed-use developments across the GTA.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Initial site analysis, preparation of requests for proposal and assist the Senior Management team in hiring consultants.
• Prioritize, plan and coordinate project development activities according to business needs while assessing potential risks and technical challenges.
• Lead the development and design coordination meetings, summarize technical documents – planning, engineering, legal, financial, etc. and evaluate concerns and opportunities.
• Coordinate all aspects of development applications, drawings and documents prior to submission.
• Review architectural drawings and assist in preparing residential suite layouts.
• Responsible for liaising with technical consultants, municipal staff, and other external stakeholders.
• Lead, prepare agendas and minutes for internal... and external meetings as well as tracking project progress and reporting for Senior and Executive Management.
• Work with municipal staff to advance development applications and obtain approvals.
• A university or college degree in a related field: civil or mechanical engineering, or planning
• Minimum of 3 years experience in the development industry (ideally high rise residential development) either with a planning firm or with a developer.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and Excel. Understanding of AutoCAD and/or Revit is an asset.
• Strong organizational and time management.
• Demonstrated ability or aptitude analyzing drawings for site, building, and suite plans.
• Can work well under stress and pressure to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
Development Project Manager Markham jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.