SearchLabs Ontario Canada
2 months ago
• Want to work for a company where quality is more important than speed, and where you control the schedule as you see fit to ensure that quality?
• Want to advance your career sooner rather than later and work for a General Contractor who is looking to attract the right individual?
• Would you prefer to invest your time and knowledge into a company that truly appreciates your work and offers employee development programs to help you progress your career?
About The Client
• One of Canada’s most respected General Contractors, these guys have been building some of the best projects in the country. Whether it’s Healthcare, Retirement Residence, Universities, Institutional or just good old-fashioned Commercial Construction, these guys have one of the best reputations in the industry.
• With a strict adherence to quality and design standards, the personal touch they give to every client has them repeatedly winning work, both within their existing client base and new customers.
•... Made the list of the top 100 Canadas Biggest Infrastructure Projects.
What Our Client Is Looking For
• Manage all facets of project management for individual construction projects (major projects $20M - $100M+) including budgeting, planning, construction, occupancy, and closeout.
• Leads project delivery resources/team, with both junior and experienced project staff, providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
• Demonstrated capability to read, understand and apply standard to complex documents affecting the construction projects, including but not limited to agreements/contracts, purchase orders, drawings, supplementary conditions.
• Project responsibilities include but are not limited to preparing cost estimate & budget, cash flow, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
• Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget, and schedule.
• Facilitates both client and site project meetings.
• Implement project documentation governance aligned with company and client requirements.
• Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
• Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines.
• Assess change requests to determine impact to scope, budget, schedule, quality, and risks. Make recommendations, secure client approvals, and issue change orders.
• Demonstrates ability to identify complex project risks, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
• Financial knowledge required: ability to solve financial calculations as well as completing budgets, forecasting and cash flow analysis. Regular client invoicing and understanding a requirement.
• Mentors and coaches team members to further develop skills and competencies.
• Leading by example and modeling company values.
• Strong communication, time management, prioritization, and negotiation skills.
• $120K to $140K+ is the starting salary range, depending solely on the skills and experience you bring to the table. If you think you deserve more coming in the door, tell us why and the option may become available!
• Additionals are: Health Benefits, 3 – 4 weeks’ Vacation to start, Annual Bonus, Vehicle Allowance, plus other incentives designed to keep you happy and engaged.
Please send your resume in confidence to Kathy Guido at [email protected] for consideration. You can also contact Kathy in full confidence at 416.300.5669 to learn more about this rare opportunity.
We thank all applicants for their kind interest, however, only those with relevant experience will be contacted at this time. All resumes and project lists will be considered for all other current relevant roles as well as be kept on file for future consideration, so please don’t hesitate to apply.
Connecting Great People with Great Companies for Great Results
SearchLabs is a leading specialist recruitment firm established to meet the recruitment needs of the Design, Construction & Property, and Information Technology industries. Established in 2010, we work with the leading companies within our disciplines across North America & the Caribbean.
At SearchLabs, we make hiring and job hunting as easy and simple as possible so you can focus on what you do best. We believe in the 80/20 rule. That 20% of companies come up with 80% of innovation in the industry, and 20% of talent do 80% of the work. We represent that 20%.
When you partner with us, your personal career goals and objectives are dealt with and represented by experienced consultants within your field of specialty. We then match you to the best opportunities that are aligned with your goals and aspirations to result in a positive and rewarding outcome.
We recognize the importance of ethics and are committed to confidentiality in every step of the process. Whether you are looking for a permanent or contractual arrangement, we appreciate the responsibility and opportunity to represent and inform you about the marketplace and the career opportunities within.
The Design, Construction & Property division of SearchLabs was established specifically to meet the industry’s recruitment needs as it relates to Buildings & Civil Infrastructure.
With our “Candidate First” focus, our experienced and specialized Recruitment Consultants will work with you to provide opportunities that fall in line with your career aspirations, ensuring we bring only relevant roles to your attention.
Architecture & Interior Design
Consulting Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Structural, and Building Science)
General Contracting & Developer/Builders (ICI, Residential, and Mixed-Use)
Facilities & Property Management
Construction Project Manager Ontario jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.