Polestar Automotive Lombardy Italy
2 months ago
Finance Manager Polestar Italy
We are Polestar, an electric performance brand. We are detail obsessed, performance focused and determined to make the most advanced and exciting electric cars the world has ever seen. We blaze our own trail, one without compromise.
We don't believe in shortcuts; we innovate constantly, and we are relentless in our pursuit of the best. We're expanding, and we need people who share our vision and want to be part of something different.
Let us describe the challenge we offer
We are looking for a skilled Finance Manager with strong accounting background who wants to be part of a fast-growing new organization in Italy, developing and strengthening the financial reporting and collaboration with our accounting service provider.
This is an exciting opportunity at Polestar Italy for you who thrives in a fast-paced and challenging start-up organization. You will report to our head of Financial Controlling at HQ in Sweden with a dotted line to the MD of... Polestar Automotive Italy.
The position is located in Milan, Italy.
What you'll do
• Develop robust Polestar Italy statutory accounting instructions based on global accounting policies and local Italy specific accounting and tax regulations
• Manage correspondence with local authorities on finance related matters
• Be the main liaison towards HQ from an accounting perspective, working closely with the HQ Financial Controlling and Accounting teams. Support the MD of Polestar Automotive Italy in finance related matters and assist HQ in preparation of financial reporting.
• Clarification of tax and commercial law issues with external experts
• Structure and develop cooperation with the accounting service provider
• Make recommendations to management in finance / accounting related matters
• Support and challenge Sales, Operations, Marketing / PR and other departments with financial / accounting aspects
Who you are
To be a great fit for this role we believe that you're structured, self-motivated, data-enthusiastic and have a quantitative problem-solving approach. We're looking for a team-player with a commitment to meet stringent deadlines with accuracy and efficiency. You're collaborative, flexible, have an open working style and an ability to establish trust and credibility.
Further on we believe it's of great importance that you:
• Have a master's degree (or higher) in finance/business administration or similar with minimum of five years' experience in structured companies and/or consulting/assurance firms
• Have strong capabilities and deep knowledge in accounting and finance related processes, practices, communicating financial analyses, forecasting, budgeting, internal control, and making appropriate business recommendations based on financial data
• To build efficient and robust processes in accounting and analysis
• Have complete knowledge about local regulations, tax rules to review and ensure Polestar fulfills all local requirements in terms of outputs and timing
• Preferably experience from both start up and established operations
• Experience from the automotive industry is an advantage
• Strong skills in Excel, BI/reporting tools, and/or ERP is needed; good knowledge in PowerPoint is wishful
• Knowledge of and experience from working with direct to consumer businesses
• Fluency in the Italian language
At Polestar, you will be part of a cross-functional and international team, with English as a natural language for written and spoken communication. Since Polestar's in a scale-up phase you thrive by working in a fast-paced environment.
People at Polestar
We know that a change is needed. We also know that each one of us can help bring about that change. Our commitment to becoming climate-neutral by 2040 is just as important to us as being inclusive, diverse, and innovative. Together, we are creating, collaborating and experimenting to usher in a new era of sustainable mobility.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don't wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way
Finance Manager Polestar Italy Lombardy jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.