Acara Solutions Mississauga Canada
2 months ago
Business Systems Analyst
• Business systems manager oversees the IT-related business needs that may include SAP, RR, WMS and other systems which support business processing for finance, sales, purchasing, production and logistics.
• The primary responsibility of a business system manager is to build and maintain a positive relationship between IT and business areas and ensure timely support of day-to-day business processing needs.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Develop and manage business systems and provide architectural and technical input to current and new projects.
• Guide and support Business Systems users.
• Analyze, design and implement process improvement changes across different departments.
• Collaborate with technology teams and business users to manage implementation, training options and support.
• Interacts and coordinates between IT, business areas, external vendors besides helping in defining and supporting the business process related to IT.
• Review... efficiency of latest software.
• Determine business needs and document all requirements.
• Perform gap analysis and define requirements to address the gaps.
• Analyze potential solutions to ensure future needs are obtained.
• Calculate return on investment and execute the project activities with a focus on providing efficient and cost-effective solutions.
• Create and review technology RFPs.
• Coordinate with partners to define scope and act as a point of contact for all the partners.
• Coordinate with external vendors and other operations personnel in order to manage the development.
• Plan and implement effective testing processes to ensure that deliverables adhere to standards.
• Manage key SME's on all Business systems
• Implements computer system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems, designing, and testing standards and solutions.
• Defines application problem by conferring with clients, evaluating procedures and processes.
• Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
• Controls solution by establishing specifications and coordinating production with programmers.
• Validates results by testing programs.
• Ensures operation by training client personnel and providing support.
• Provides reference by writing documentation.
• Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Education and experience
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, or engineering
• Experience in IT and database administration
• Experience with Java GUI front-end development, SQL, Postgres, SAP HANNA or equivalent database tools
• Experience with Agile software development using JIRA
• Experience in: Multiple OS platforms with a strong emphasis on Microsoft Windows systems
• Experience with OS-level scripting environment, such as Power Shell
• Security certifications, Database Administrator certifications
• Experience with SAP software development and SAP business systems
• Experience with Crystal Reports
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, emphasis on Excel
• Experience in the Manufacturing environment and understanding operations as an asset
• Ability to learn and share knowledge with other team members
• Ability to implement projects, train teams cross-functionally
• Knowledge of SharePoint would be an asset
Business System Analyst Mississauga jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.