MacEwan University Edmonton Canada
2 months ago
MacEwan University is seeking a highly skilled Full-Time Continuing IT Project Manager to join the Information Technology Services Team. The IT Project Manager will be responsible for managing the development and implementation of various IT projects, including software applications, network infrastructure, and hardware systems. The successful candidate will work closely with key stakeholders to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet the needs of the University.
Duties Include But Are Not Limited To
• Managing multiple IT projects from inception to completion, ensuring projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet the needs of the University.
• Developing project timelines and project plans, including scope, budget, and resource allocation.
• Identifying and managing project risks, issues, and dependencies.
• Managing project budgets, including tracking project expenses and ensuring that projects stay within budget.
• Working... collaboratively with key stakeholders, including senior management, IT staff, and business users.
• Ensuring that project deliverables are of high quality and meet University standards.
• Communicating project status and progress to key stakeholders and provide regular updates on project milestones and deliverables.
• Identifying opportunities to improve project management processes and methodologies.
The Successful Candidate Will Have
• A high level of administrative, organizational and time management skills to effectively formulate and execute project plans and detailed business case analysis.
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills to work with an extensive array of individuals both internal and external to the university.
• The ability to comprehend, design, document and communicate to others complex business and technical processes.
• Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
• The ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• The ability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
• The ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients and other departments.
• The ability to bring projects to completion.
• The ability to conduct research into project-related issues and products.
• The ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
• The ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Experience with project management tools and methodologies, including Agile and Waterfall.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
• Project Management designation is required.
• Minimum five years of progressive experience managing projects in a Post-Secondary institution.
• Equivalences may be considered.
When you become part of the MacEwan team, you will enjoy a competitive salary. Our total compensation package includes:
• Competitive base pay
• Generous vacation time
• Secure pension plan
• Flexible benefits package
• Continuous learning culture
• Opportunities for career growth
IT Project Manager Edmonton jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.