Commonwealth Brewery Ltd.
Commonwealth Brewery Ltd. Nassau Bahamas, The
2 months ago
The Planner will optimize Supply Chain resources to ensure the availability of finished product in line with the agreed service level at the lowest possible cost as well as will prepare, execute, monitor, and update supply plans.
• Create an optimized inventory plan and transfer, at a tactical level
• Meet the level of service agreed with the Commercial Team, taking into account the supply and availability constraints of resources
• Respond effectively to expected and unexpected changes in the plan, under time constraints and with limited information
• Develop and improve the quality of the supply plan through the use of appropriate planning processes and tools.
• Coordinate the finished product planning of the brewery and distribution centers (finished product warehouses).
• Coordinate the maintenance of planning master data.
• Coordinate the planning of imported finished product.
• Coordinate the weekly service meeting with the imports team.
•... Coordinate the replenishment of the retail stores
• Support the weekly programming meeting with the brewery.
• Coordinate the replenishment of our retail stores.
• Monitor shipment ETAs and adjust plans and escalate risks accordingly.
• Reports all accidents and incidents
• Apply Safety regulations in performing tasks
• Consistently uses all mandatory personal and collective protective equipment
• Ensures compliance with the regulatory, HEINEKEN and local safety regulations within his/her department.
• Acts as a role model for safety behavior, leads by example
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Demand and Supply Chain Planning Concepts
• Resource Planning
• Inventory Replenishment Planning
• Capabilities and productive lead times
• Inventory Management Concepts
• Fundamentals of Finance
• Computers – MSOffice (Specifically MS Excel)
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Nassau The Bahamas
Supply Chain Planner Nassau jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.