Talent Insider Jakarta Indonesia
2 months ago
• To cultivate and maintain strong customer relationships.
• Assist the leadership team to develop, manage and monitor the QHSE performance of the company.
• Monitor and advise on all QHSE matters, issues and concerns to ensure Company compliance with statutory requirements, Company and contractual requirements and good industry practice.
• Liaise with Customers and Supply Chain, regarding QHSE matters, ensuring their expectations are met.
• Responsible for Company’s QHSE processes and procedures to ensure the Company maintains its accreditations (ISO9001-2015, ISO14001-2015, OHAS18001-2007, Achilles FPAL Verified, Achilles UVDB B2 Verified etc.
• Responsible for management of and liaison with QHSE auditors to acquire/maintain Company’s accreditations
Quality Environment Health Safety Manager Jakarta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.