PT Sumber Daya Energi
PT Sumber Daya Energi South Kalimantan Indonesia
2 months ago
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any major preferably Risk Management, mine engineering, or K3 Safety.
• Having 5 year(s) working experience in the related field
• Have a certificate of K3 or K3 Coal Mining.
• Fluent in Mandarin or English is preferably
• Having knowledge and mastery of the ISO 9001:2015 quality management system.
• Having sharp analytical skills, Able to communicate well with every employee, Physically and mentally healthy.
• Understand the Environmental Management System, Occupational Health and Safety.
• Willing to be Placed in South Kalimantan.
• Perform Hazard Identification and Risk Determination Control (HIRADC) for all work sites.
• Responsible for mining procedures, and HSE procedures & Ensure all employees comply with all regulations.
• Create JSA (Occupational Safety Analysis) for all work areas
• Supervise, train and motivate subordinates to achieve good performance and competitive skills and safety... knowledge regularly (weekly and monthly)
• Coordinate with HR and other departments on safety issues, safety audits or inspection findings, review and follow-up and analysis of periodic medical examinations to prevent or minimize accidents
• Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of HSE programs, procedures and standards and recommend modifications needed to achieve cost-effective results
• Ensure all documents related to Quality Management System & HSE for external parties are available and updated as company needed.
• responsibility for communicating with government and other agencies to coordinate and deal with external issues
South Kalimantan Indonesia
Jobs in South Kalimantan Indonesia
Health Safety Environment (HSE) Manager Coal Mining South Kalimantan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.