Radiant Promotional Group, LLC
Radiant Promotional Group, LLC Greenbrier TN United States
2 months ago
Hiring Professional Charity Fundraisers
Entry Level Position: Hiring Immediately...
Our company represents a nationwide charity that raises funds for children in the foster care system. This organization donates backpacks filled with necessities for children to have their own belongings, as well as building advocacy centers so kids have someplace safe to go after school.
We are looking for full time professional fundraisers to help our efforts. This is a paid position working with our team in various locations and events, inside and outside, speaking with guests about what we do, and encouraging them to donate.
Candidates must be extremely outgoing as this position requires you to talk all day. Candidates should also be comfortable working inside and outside, and being able to stand on their feet for several hours. Candidates must also be comfortable encouraging people to donate and hit donation goals.
• Engage with guests in both group and one-on-one settings
• Participate in a multitude of fundraising events to explain our charity and goals to potential donors, and where their money donated would be going towards
• Have the knowledge and understanding of our charity's mission to answer any questions/concerns from potential donors
• Help brainstorm and execute fundraiser ideas and events to participate in
• Maintain professionalism at all times
• Participate in daily and weekly team meetings where goals will be discussed, set, and also contribute individual feedback to improve as a company
• Help train new fundraisers once you have displayed mastery of the role
• Extremely flexible scheduling
• Hiring immediately
• Rapid opportunities into leadership roles: we want to help you succeed and grow a career with us
• Great entry level position: simple position to master, great entry level sales role
• Advocating for children who can't advocate for themselves
• Should be outgoing and friendly: must be very comfortable talking to people
• Must feel comfortable encouraging people to donate and hitting donation goals
• Must have a goal driven mindset
• Must be comfortable working indoors and outdoors, and standing on your feet for multiple hours
• Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and be able to adapt to speaking with various different types of audiences at various locations
• Should have a drivers license and reliable transportation to get to events
• Must be 18+
Job Type: Full Time
Education: High school diploma or GED required
Work Location: Nashville area
Powered by JazzHR
Greenbrier TN USA
Jobs in Greenbrier TN United States
Professional Charity Fundraiser Greenbrier jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.