Camden Recruitment Partners
Camden Recruitment Partners Dublin Ireland
2 months ago
Our client, an institutional asset management firm specialising in UCITs and Alternative/Credit fund structures, is currently looking to appoint an operations manager for their expanding operation in Dublin.
Reporting to the European Head of Operations, you will be responsible for all BAU middle office activities along with being the global operations lead for a large-scale systems implementation.
• Project lead for a large-scale system implementation and migration project.
• Managing the day-to-day BAU operation for the middle office team.
• Trade Confirmations and settlements across a variety of financial products, equities, fixed income, OTC derivatives/swaps.
• Pricing, corporate actions and static data for associated asset classes.
• Managing the onboarding process for new clients and assisting in product launches.
• Proven success managing a middle office/operations team, preferably within asset management (buy-side), fund... administration and sell-side will also be considered.
• Excellent project management skills, in particular experience working with systems migrations or implementation projects.
• Experience across a variety of financial products, OTC derivatives and equities, and fund structures, both UCITs and AIFMD.
• Experience in Fund Operations, Onboarding, Product and Fund Launches.
• Third level degree in a related discipline.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Stephen O Connor at Camden Recruitment
Middle Office Manager Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.