Integrated Project Services
Integrated Project Services Cork Ireland
2 months ago
Job Locations IE-Cork-Cork ID 2022-7138 Department Administrative/Clerical # of Openings Remaining 1 Location : Location IE-Cork-Cork
IPS is hiring We are looking for a talented Administrative Assistant II to join our team at our brand new EMEA Ireland office located in Cork, Ireland.
The Administrative Assistant II provides administrative support to first level managers and staff. Administratively manages phone calls, mail, and preparing of contracts, proposals, change orders and closeout of all projects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Answers and fields incoming phone calls, taking messages, forwarding calls and taking the steps to attempt to resolve the issue without interrupting a manager or department member.
• Maintains clear and consistent filing systems, both electronic and paper.
• Creates and maintains databases, filing system, logs and reports necessary for the company or department to access quickly and efficiently.
• Sorts and distributes... incoming purchase orders, change orders, invoices, contracts etc.
• Writes Project Administrative documentation, Contracts, Proposals etc. and providing necessary backup documentation, accurately.
• Understand Work Requests, writing contracts from proposals.
• Receives quotes from subcontractors and prepares contracts. Once quote is approved by project manager, follows work order flow process.
• Orders material and office supplies as necessary.
• Follow up with subcontractors regarding release of liens, invoicing, final billing.
• Update customer on status of project via telephone, email, postal mail.
• Upon completion, call for invoices or releases.
• Track invoices from subcontractor.
• Follow up with subcontractor to ensure satisfaction.
• Assist with the coordination of internal resources and third parties/vendors to ensure the flawless execution of projects.
• Supports general office services.
• Social Media/Marketing office Champion.
• Assists with social media materials such as posts, e-blast, and graphics.
• Assists in creating print materials such as posters, brochures and handouts.
• Provides marketing support/assistance to technical personnel in their pursuit of new business.
• Be the face and voice of the office.
• Special projects as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
• A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in the industry.
• A minimum of 1 years' experience in a marketing and or sales capacity with exposure to event management, market research, preparation of proposals, public relations and client contact.
• Proven experience in writing, editing, communications.
• Must possess a sense of fiscal responsibility.
• Must be self-motivated.
• Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position.
• Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping.
• Proficient in English (oral and written)
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
• Customer service orientation.
• Able to handle multiple tasks efficiently, highly organized, with strong attention to detail.
• Analytical thinking, structured problem-solving skills, superior communication skills, team building and strong work ethic.
• Must be able to build report with department staff.
• Previous experience of working in an engineering design office or EPCM Contractor preferred
Administrative Assistant II Cork jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.