CEVA, Inc. France France
2 months ago
Are you interested into the next generations of the wireless world and more specifically into the conception, validation and integration of high-end wireless audio products?
Does a well-sized and dynamic team from a solid and high-end business unit lit any fire deep inside you? Then you will find the right place among us!
Here in the CEVA Wireless Internet of Things group we are developing state of the art Wireless IPs. The Bluetooth department is responsible for a range of Bluetooth IPs, which are a part of future key products.
Being part of the CEVA’s WIoT Bluetooth Validation team, you will be a key contributor in defining and ensuring the quality of CEVA’s next generation products. You will take an active part in the future evolution of our Bluetooth IPs.
In this unique opportunity, the key responsibilities are:
• Learning and investigating Bluetooth Host and Audio features
• Verification, validation and testing of our Bluetooth Host/Profiles/Application
• Python based test... suite definition, development and execution
• Python based application development
• Bluetooth Qualification and conformance testing
Our stimulating working conditions will enable you to take part in varied tasks, working on innovative technologies. Depending on your profile and experience, you will be lead to work on various phases of the projects:
• Validation and test plans definition for next generation Bluetooth IPs
• Software verification, system validation, system testing and qualification
• Testing on simulated environment and FPGA prototypes (proof of concept)
• Test reports redaction and issues reporting
• Issue investigation and resolution follow-up
• Python and Qt based applications development
• Support to the Hardware, Software, Radio and AE teams
• Level 3 customer support
• B.Sc / M.Sc in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Computer Engineering from an acknowledged University / College
• At least 5 years of experience within the field of embedded system and validation
• Proficient and experienced in Python development is a must
• Team player with good communication abilities, problem solver and self-learner is a must
• Knowledge and experience with embedded SW development is an advantage
• Knowledge of versioning and debug methods is an advantage
• English and French languages have to be fluent
• Fully eligible to work in France, specifically in the Alpes-Maritimes
Validation Engineer Bluetooth France jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.