Nordea Tallinn Estonia
2 months ago
Are you passionate about preventing financial crime?
We are now looking for a Business Developer to join Sanctions Change (Group Financial Crime Prevention) unit and be part of the exciting world of Sanctions.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About This Opportunity
As a Business Developer in Sanctions Change, Group Financial Crime Prevention, your role involves being part of Sanctions Change Roadmap working on one or number of projects that focus on improving sanctions controls to strengthen Nordea’s capability to manage its financial crime risk. Ultimately, your role contributes to keeping Nordea and, our customers and... the society safer.
You will be part of the Sanctions Change unit working alongside other financial crime prevention and change experts. The team consists of smart and passionate employees, which are located in Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Estonia. The role can be based in Stockholm, Helsinki or Tallinn.
What you’ll be doing:
• Support the successful execution of our business strategy through design, innovation, and /or implementation of high quality solutions, improvements, and/or products that have a real impact on the user experience. Drive change management in an effective way.
• Play an active role in project teams, demonstrating ownership, commitment, and initiative in daily work and take lead on smaller assignments requiring engagement of multiple stakeholders.
• Contribute to a compliant, simplified and digitised business and ensure best possible profitability/cost effectiveness of the business solutions developed.
• Support multiple projects across all phases of their lifecycle. Typical responsibilities could include:
• Strategic Analysis.
• Development of business and financial cases.
• Stakeholder analysis and management.
• Options Evaluation e.g. lead on options papers for decisions in governance forums.
• Requirements Engineering i.e. requirements elicitation using a broad range of research methods / Investigation techniques (workshops, interviews, surveys, observation), requirements analysis, cataloguing etc.
• Modelling business systems (“As-Is” & “To-Be”).
• Implementing business change (e.g. Change impact assessments, Training Needs Assessment, Training Materials, Business Readiness Tracking, User Acceptance Testing, Transition to BAU, Post Live issue management etc.).
• Business Benefits Realisation assessments.
Who You Are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
• Are a driven and high performing individual.
• Have a pragmatic approach and are succinct in your communication.
• Are used to working in a turbulent and fast changing environment.
• Are structured, result-oriented and set a good example for others. You enjoy and have experience of building strong stakeholder relationships to support your work.
• Are comfortable driving your work both independently and as part of a team.
• Have a strong track record in delivering results.
Your experience and background:
• Strong analytical skills with a focus on data and technology.
• Proven track record of working in a complex and international environment in projects.
• Advanced oral and written communication skills, planning and organisational capabilities .
• Have been part of projects in the financial crime prevention domain.
• Strong understanding of Financial Crime Compliance, Sanctions in particular is an advantage.
• A subject-relevant degree.
• English spoken and written at Professional level.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
Submit your application as soon as possible. For more information, you are welcome to contact Anna Fransén via email [email protected].
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
For candidates in Sweden only - For union information, please contact [email protected] or [email protected].
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered
Business Developer, Financial Crime Prevention Tallinn jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.