Biomapas Estonia Estonia
2 months ago
Join our global Pharmacovigilance team as a Pharmacovigilance Specialist.
Pharmacovigilance Specialist is responsible for assuring compliance with local and regional Quality Management System and interact, exchange relevant safety and pharmacovigilance information.
Position is in Estonia. Full time.
Please share your application in English language.
• Act as a Local Safety Officer
• Communicate with Health Authorities
• Ensure compliance with applicable local guidelines and regulation
• Collect, process, and communicate of safety information
• Maintain and establish of quality standards for local pharmacovigilance activities
• Ensure weekly monitoring of local literature review
• Participate in inspection and/or audits
• Ensure the survey and monitoring of national pharmacovigilance regulations
• Receive and handle medical information enquiries from patients and health care professionals
• Biologist, Pharmacist, Medical Doctor, or other... life science degree
• 2-3 year experience in Pharmacovigilance
• Fluent English
• Computer literacy (MS Office), experience with PV databases
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team
Benefits of being a part of our team:
• Professional growth and career opportunities
• Supportive work environment
• Additional benefits
• Remote work
UAB "Biomapas" (“Biomapas”) processes personal data of job applicants for the purpose of selecting job candidates. More information about the processing of personal data is available online at https://www.biomapas.com/privacy-policy/.
By submitting your CV to Biomapas, you agree to your personal data processing by Biomapas within the database of Human Resources database of Biomapas
Pharmacovigilance Specialist Estonia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.