Wise Tallinn Estonia
2 months ago
Here at Wise we're working to create a seamless IT experience by offering all the tools and permissions people need to do the best work they can, and simultaneously avoid being a speed hump. We have a highly mobile, geographically diverse work environment and currently we look after 20 offices of varying sizes.
The teams that support all this are called User Technology (UT). UT comprises autonomous teams that build and maintain everything needed to support our company mission. These teams include device management, conferences and events, network infrastructure, service management and user access management organised into various engineering and support functions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic mission focused leader for UT with an exceptional track record in coaching and mentoring as well as digging in themselves when needed.
UT covers many domains and disciplines and we already have amazingly dedicated and talented teams (60+ technician and engineer wisers) so we are not... looking for an expert in all the domains but some direct relevant experience is essential.
• We already have amazing dedicated talents onboard in all of the UT teams but you should have a strong understanding of industry trends and practices in the team’s domain
• Ability to influence and cooperate with stakeholders/people at different levels across the organisation
• Wise is impact orientated so you should be comfortable taking personal ownership when needed
• Ability to help teams set strategy and actions plans
• Track record building systems, processes and teams that scale in a data driven and mission lead organisation
• Ability to plan and prioritise Roadmaps according to the Wise Mission and Vision
• Experience in budget planning, risks management and project management
• Passion for mentoring, coaching and helping teams solve problems
• Ability to lead diverse team of talents in highly distributed and fast changing environment
• Internal IT Management experience
• Solid understanding of IT processes, standards and practices (incl Network Management, Device Management, Cloud and on-prem infrastructure, IAM practices)
• Familiarity with audits, vendor/partner management and contracts negotiation
Nice to Have:
• Experience in scaling up IT teams
What you get back:
• 🚀 Stock options in a growing company
• 💪 An annual self-development budget
• 🐶 Pet friendly offices
• 🏃♀️Lots of fun group activities like yoga, running and boardgame nights
• 🌍 Relocation and visa expenses covered
• 🏝️ A paid 6-week sabbatical leave after four years
Find out more about our benefits in our Tallinn office.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn't important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
Wise focuses on Financial Services, Consumers, Payments, Peer-to-Peer, and Finance. Their company has offices in New York City, Singapore, London, Tampa, and Budapest. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Wise has raised $396.668M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2022.
You can view their website at https://wise.com or find them on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Product Hunt
Tallinn Estonia (+1 other)
Head of Internal Technology Tallinn jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.