Taranaki New Plymouth New Zealand
2 months ago
+ Get your car in front of 250,000+ buyers daily.
+ Motorbikes, boats, caravans and more.
+ Sell and save on fees Sell general listings with no success fees, plus more exclusive benefits with Choice by Trade Me.
Your profile is now public, which means recruiters and employers can now contact you.
You can change your privacy settings from your profile.
Location New Plymouth , Taranaki NOTE: this role is for 70 hour-per-fortnight. You do need to be available to carry out a full variety of morning, afternoon, evening, weekend and split shifts. You will be advised of your schedule two weeks in advance. There will be additional shifts available to work if you would like to request them.
PLEASE NOTE ALSO: because of the nature of the personal cares being undertaken in this situation applications from female applicants only will be considered.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ: you do need to have a full NZ drivers licence in order to be eligible apply.
• The position will be... based at the Area Office reporting to the relevant Service Manager. Your specific locations of work within the area would be as directed by your Service Manager.
• The Taranaki team have a vacancy in their New Plymouth branch and are looking for someone with loads of energy and a creative spirit. Working with a great team of Support Workers, you will be supporting people by providing personal cares and some manual lifting.
Ideally, you will have some experience in the disability sector, but if not, we would still love to hear from you if this is a career you want to pursue and you have the right 'can-do' attitude. In return, you will be given stimulating and meaningful work where you can be creative and make every day interesting in ways that are important to others. To find out more about being a Support Worker with IDEA Services, please visit our 'Join our Support Crew' page.
• Opportunities to build your long-term career in the disability sector
• Salary based on qualifications with a clear salary progression as you learn
• Ongoing support to achieve your National certificates in Health and Wellbeing
• Generous long-service leave entitlements plus insurance benefits after 2 years' service.
• 'Refer a friend' Bonus programme
• $22.49-$28.25 per hour depending on relevant qualifications, with the ability to earn more as you gain qualifications
• Experience of working in the health sector
• Calm and composed with a 'can-do' attitude
• Resilience and perseverance
• The willingness to learn
IDEA Services is New Zealand's largest provider of services to people with intellectual disabilities. We support adults of all ages to live in their own homes and enjoy life as a member of their community. Our services are founded on IHC's absolute commitment to the people we support and their families/whanau to have a good life. IDEA Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the IHC Group which is made up of our charitable programmes and three wholly-owned subsidiaries, including the provision of housing and tenancy services.
To Apply: Please submit an online application by selecting the 'Apply' button. You will be asked to upload your CV and complete an online application process.
The IHC Group is committed to Te Tiriti o Waitangi and actively seek a diverse applicant pool. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We welcome all kinds of diversity and the different perspectives such diversity brings to our work. Applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
New Plymouth New Zealand
Jobs in New Plymouth New Zealand
Support Worker - New Plymouth - F/TIME jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.